X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like the promotion case being discussed must have been in Memphis:

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bi...se&no=02a0061p

http://www.ipmaac.org/files/johnson_...s-12-28-06.pdf
    Last edited by Raven13; 03-30-2007, 09:40 AM.

Comment

----------
      Last edited by indianagirl; 03-30-2007, 10:19 AM.

Comment

DOA and Caesar, your replies were excellent and have given me a lot to think about. I have more to say on this subject , but I want to make sure I've digested everything first. Just wanted to say thanks for the posts.

The Donut Shop : A Cop-Friendly Forum

(Please PM me for faster admittance.)

Comment

I'm white and married to a white woman, as a result, we have a a white child.
          Our daycare person is black as black can be with a black husband and a black child.
          I tell people who think I am racisst to talk to my daycare lady. They get a dumbfounded look on their face and then I tell them she is black. I tell them I can trust my little guy with a black family.
          That usually shuts them up.
          We intimidate those who intimidate others.

Comment

Originally posted by Medici
            Our daycare person is black as black can be with a black husband and a black child.
            I tell people who think I am racisst to talk to my daycare lady. They get a dumbfounded look on their face and then I tell them she is black. I tell them I can trust my little guy with a black family.
            During slavery blacks were responsible for providing care to the children of their white plantation owners, so I fail to see your point. By the way I don't think you're racist. I think you're just ignorant in an Archie Bunker kind of way
            Last edited by IloveAmerica; 03-30-2007, 10:23 AM.

Comment

What does a black man say, to a black cop? I really want to see this.

Originally posted by Entre Nous
              "If you were a BRO, you'd let me slide"
              That's a case of bro rape.
              The statements posted on here are of my own and does not represent any agency that I am in process with, was in process with or will be in process with.

Comment

You're racist!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pretty much get it every day...
                You're also an exaggerator.....And if you're NOT exaggerating, and people DO call you a racist every day, we might be getting into the "looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, walks like a duck" area.

Comment

Driver: You only pulled me over because I'm black.

Officer: You're only saying that because I'm white.
                  A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Contact

LOL- Good One!!!!!!!!!!
                    "Say hello to my leeeetle friend"

Comment

Originally posted by Contact

That's good stuff....

Comment

What about:

Driver: You pulled me over cause I'm black.
                        Officer: Your right.
                        or
                        Officer: If you say soo..

Can you say that?
                        The statements posted on here are of my own and does not represent any agency that I am in process with, was in process with or will be in process with.

Comment

How bout if you ever get hired, give it a try and let us know how it works out.
                          It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by Medici
                            ...As long as it works for you-its called "economic support" of another AMERICAN family-something all of us need to do for EACH OTHER( as American) P.S. Always BUY American........(if you can find it)
                            "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by WadsonF
                              What does a black man say, to a black cop? I really want to see this.

That's a case of bro rape.
                              "Entre Nous" didn't say that -I did( and it was cause some smart assed yuppie dude made the remark to me on a traffic stop). quite a few time ,though ,I've been cursed out,even threatened by Blk drivers who think you should cut them some slack 'cause I'm Blk( and Blk or wht,you really have to screw up to get cited by me).And "Yes" I've heard some Blk drivers scream racial profiling if I was riding with a partner who was NOT Blk ( then I'd step up to the vehicle and get bad mouthed for "going along"),as "IF" playing your radio LOUD,failing to REGISTER your vehicle,SMOKING MARIJUANA in your vehicle, SPEEDING, DRIVING on suspended licenses,having Traffic/Misd/Felony WARRANTS while driving,Failing to wear your seatbelt( a Statistic that can be found to be "true" amongst Blks ,as it is a #1 cause of injuries of Blk motorists in the U.S. ),driving with OPEN CONTAINERS OF BEER,allowing under aged drivers to operate an UNINISURED vehicle,STREET racing,CARRYING GUNS/other illegal weapons in a vehicle- and lastly- DRIVING WITHOUT proper license plates on the vehicle(seems the use of paper plates helps knuckleheads run from scenes of crimes,run thru camera controlled red lites,hide from registering vehicles in a timely manner, and run from accidents without being id'ed) IS SOMETHING THAT BLK PEOPLE "GENETICALLY" CANNOT AVOID !!!!!

Thank goodness,that -even in L.A. the majority of motorist-Blk/Wht/other,don't commit these violations,but its an "insult" when Blk drivers who get caught commiting some of these crimes just won't accept the fact they screwed up! I arrested a drunk yuppie flying down a major street near LAX- found a .380 beretta in the car under his seat-his reaction ? "well ,you caught me-knew I'd get busted sooner or later(for carrying the gun- even though this was his 3rd DUI!).Last comment ? "hey,can I get my bail?" a week later two young ,rookie wht officers from my Dept arrested a local Gangbanger on parole(after "kissing his ***" thru the whole T/Stop)- for suspended lic and a gun in the truck-"his response?"-Shoulda' shot you motha' F'ers when I had the chance !!".Though not always the case ,Blk cops hear a rash of Sh*t from some Blk motorists too,so wht officers shouldn't even think they are ALONE in the matter.........
                              "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by WadsonF
                                What about:

Driver: You pulled me over cause I'm black.
                                Officer: Your right.
                                or
                                Officer: If you say soo..

Can you say that?

"yes" then tell them you pull people over cause they're "wht" too,and eventually this day you'll be stopping a cuban...........(just write the ticket,then say "drive carefully"-it'll **** them off more)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4572 users online. 313 members and 4259 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X