300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're racist!!!

I pretty much get it every day... I write a parking ticket, I'm told by the driver that I'm only writing it because I'm racist. I tell somebody I won't dust for fingerprints on their CARPET, and am told it's because I'm racist. I impound a car- guess what? I'm racist!

Anything you use or say that works to counteract this stuff? It gets old.

Just say you hate everyone equally.
    If he knocks your teeth out swallow them and hit back, never give up because an officer doesn't deserve to die on a dirty street.

Comment

Originally posted by kentreserve45
      Just say you hate everyone equally.
      Oh man, used that alot. "No, I'm not a racist. I just hate everyone equally."

Or, I'm not a racist, I just don't like YOU.

Comment

My favorite line "You just stopped me because I'm black!!" "No I just stopped you because you don't know how to drive"
        "Say hello to my leeeetle friend"

Comment

It happened today- this black dude was cruising about 15 under the speed limit in an old squarebox Crown Vic, and cut me off when he merged into traffic. As a PST, I can't go and pull people over, but I can write parking tickets. As I slowed down to avoid hitting him, I noticed his tags were expired, and as he parked at the liquor store, I followed him and wrote him a parking ticket for improper tabs. He said "You were just on the way to go do something, and you stopped everything to write me a ticket! You can't do that! It's only 'cuz I'm black! That's racial profiling!"

Nah, I think it's just a matter of him driving like a dumbass and me noticing and doing what little I can about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SubCop82
            My favorite line "You just stopped me because I'm black!!" "No I just stopped you because you don't know how to drive"

No, you were stopped for going 20 over the limit, improper lane usage, running a red light, and a noise violation. Also, with that much tint on the windows, if you were black, I couldn't see it. Must've been those 20" rims with spinners on your cutlass that gave you away.

Comment

oh man i can see this thread taking a turn for the worse!

Comment

Originally posted by soflacop
                oh man i can see this thread taking a turn for the worse!
                Yep... Take cover.

Comment

It deserves to take a turn for the worse.
                  Last edited by indianagirl; 03-29-2007, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by firestone88
                    I pretty much get it every day... I write a parking ticket, I'm told by the driver that I'm only writing it because I'm racist. I tell somebody I won't dust for fingerprints on their CARPET, and am told it's because I'm racist. I impound a car- guess what? I'm racist!
                    Al sharpton must be really proud of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by leopold99
                      Al sharpton must be really proud of himself.
                      No more than David Duke.

Comment

Well, we recently had dozens promoted through a lawsuit because they were black.
                        The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Six
                          No more than David Duke.
                          they should get married.

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o
                            Well, we recently had dozens promoted through a lawsuit because they were black.

Thats the only reason they got promoted

Could they actually have leadership skills
                            It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o
                              What about those that aren't considered for employment simply because they were black? No one here champions their cause. All of the racial stuff is tiring. This thread started out as white cops versus black citizens. Now someone is trying to turn into white cops versus black cops. Why do some forum members insist on portraying black people as the nemesis? Why does every racial topic, no matter how is starts out, develops into inflammatory and defaming exchange pitting black and white members agianst each other?

Mr. Dees, tear down this wall!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6433 users online. 349 members and 6084 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X