300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldmember - Yeah, Baby, Yeah!

I saw it yesterday - it was hilarious! My wife refused to go because she hated the first two - she just doesn't appreciate gross humor. Anyone else see it yet?
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

It's a guy show.

That would be like a woman insisting you go see..... Bridgette Jone's Diary.
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I saw it the other day. I thought it was ok and it did have some good parts but overall it wasn't as good as the first two.
      The wife liked it.
      "There's only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And it comes with the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

I usually don't like fluff movies but I loooove Austin Powers! I refused to see the first movie when it came out and later got it on tape for my brother for Xmas. I loved it and now I'm hooked!
        No partner is worth your tears -
        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

The original was great.

The second sucked.

I don't want to see the third. At least, not in theaters.

Comment

aside from the AP memorabilia in my game room, i'd say i'm a fan. the last was better than the first two. i saw it opening night and i've seen it 3 more times since then. the cameos are great.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen it twice. I loved it. Gross humor and jokes that just make you groan they're so obvious... The only problem I had was that there were so many kids 7 and 8 years old!! I couldn't believe their parents let them see it. Although I think 75% of the jokes were WAY over their heads: i.e. after Austin finds out Foxy can speak Japanese... "You may be a cunning linguist..."

It was fun anyway...
              Don't take life too seriously- you'll never come out of it alive.

Comment

I thought the story line was the worst of the 3. The "Powers" girl was the worst looking of the 3.

However, there were some hilarious scenes and the opening 10 minutes was epic!!

I liked the 2nd one the best overall.
                "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

My fav was the second one.. I was kind of disapointed in the third but it was still very funny.
                  No partner is worth your tears -
                  the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4604 users online. 310 members and 4294 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X