300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Assaultweb.net so 'anti-LEO'?

What fuels their hatred? They blame every incident from Ruby Ridge to Waco on ALL peace officers. What gives? Don't they realize that trying to do that is like blaming carjackings on anyone that owns a car? I used to like their board....
    http://assaultweb.net
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

That's same idiots that started calling me a troll and saying I was a leo...I post on there once in a while, but they really are paranoid.

As far as the leo thing, they were saying I was TCSD something or other. He posts here...

Comment

I have yet to make my first post at aweb.net (newly registered but waiting for confirmation to begin posting) but I have been a lurker there a few months and I like their forums.

Please don't condemn the entire site. They have more combined knowledge in firearms than most other gun boards on the net and most people there are helpful with one another on a daily basis. You're knocking an entire site for a few very vocal members and that's like blaming all bad cops on the entire profession, all shootings on all gun owners and all carjackings on anyone that owns a car.

[ 05-15-2002: Message edited by: Pebbles Flintstone ]
      ~Yabba Dabba Do!

Comment

Let me rephrase my earlier question: 'Why is the General Discussion forum at Assaultweb.net so anti-LEO?'

I'm not blasting the whole site. I know there is a wealth of information there(if you can ever get a GUN question answered).

There's simply NO reasoning with a certain small segment of its members, which seem to dominate the General Discussion forum.
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Didn't get into the site very much but checked the weapons for sale and they had a lot of rebel flags flying. Being from the south I think I might know what that means.
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

HAVE been posting at AW and Bower's for quite a while and have caught my share of SH*T. BUT, look at how many members AW has registered, over 4500. NOW if you look at the ones who do all the screaming you are down to a very vocal but extremely small minority. I write it off to the simple fact some folks need someone to blame for all the injustice in their lives and WE are it. Even whle publicly getting blasted for some of my positions I still get emails from the same folks about different topics and those are not in the same vein as the "public" positions. Take it with a grain of salt and besides, when EVER has a LE EVER made EVERYONE happy??????? There is too much info to pass up by not going to the various boards.

[ 05-21-2002: Message edited by: LAWCOP ]

Comment

"coptalk" on Glocktalk has morer than it's fair share of "trolls' which is why I post here on officer.com now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4812 users online. 342 members and 4470 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X