Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mud Puppy
    replied
    Thanks for your quick responses. Some of us are very frustrated with our current system, which is basically a very highly paid springboard for promotion. Do to recent events it seems like a good time to effect change.
    Last edited by Mud Puppy; 03-27-2007, 12:18 PM. Reason: Clarification

Leave a comment:

• sgttom
    replied
    2nd what ateamer said..

Mike Rains all the way.

Leave a comment:

• ateamer
    replied
    Everything I have heard about PORAC is very positive. I wish my agency would go to PORAC for negotations and discipline - as it is, PORAC will provide an attorney if we get charged with a crime in the line of duty. There are different plans for representation with PORAC. PORAC has the best attorneys on retainer, and most of them specialize in representing police officers. If I was in trouble, Mike Rains or Mike Stone would be my first choice of attorneys, and both are on PORAC's list. Every month, the PORAC magazine has several articles about PORAC attorneys shoving BS discipline cases up some chief's rear end. Definitely go with PORAC.

Leave a comment:

• Mud Puppy
    started a topic Questions about PORAC

Questions about PORAC

I am looking for Officers that have had experience with Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC). Any information/experiences that would assist in making an informed decision regarding their capabilities and value as the representation for the rank and file.

Specifically; Do they provide quality service? Any problems that you are aware of? How are their negotiators? Are they responsive? If it was your decision, would you have them as your representation?

Thank you for your response.
    Mud Puppy

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4040 users online. 247 members and 3793 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X