300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have A Question?

I'm going for my first interview in a few days. I have a trespassing charge for riding my dirtbike on county property 4 years ago. do you think that will effect my chance of getting hired as a police officer?

Depends on a couple or factors.

1. Be up front and honest about it.
    2. Was it when you were a juvenile.
    3. What was the severity of the trespassing. IE what was your fine, did you do jail time.
    Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
    I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
    Originally posted by weinerdog2000
    as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

i was 24, they dropped charges to a minor MV ticket and fine. but it still shows up as an arrest. It was an on site arrest, i did not got to HQ. thanks for the advice...

Comment

Just be honest. Esentially you were cited for a moving violation, a little but not much different from a speeding ticket.
        Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
        I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
        Originally posted by weinerdog2000
        as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5427 users online. 291 members and 5136 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X