This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid throws burrito at cop car

This could have ended very badly .... with the kid running towards to police car, preparing to throw something, I could see justification for firing. However, the cop probably would have gotten 25 to life. Check out the video:

http://www.break.com/index/kid_throw...t_cop_car.html

Stupid kids.

Heh - nice face shot of the guy filming everything!

If that happened here, we'd probably end up catching the guy without much hassle...one of the perks working for such a small town!

Edit: LOL -- they mute out his name in the beginning, and later on, he says "Nick, and his burrito..."
    Last edited by JLee; 03-25-2007, 11:30 PM.
    summer - winter - work

Comment

I'd slap the kids' parents for raising such moronic kids with no respect. These are the kinds of people that'll go on TV and b.itch out the cop for hurting a "nice boy" .....
      Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

wow AA county

thats where i live...

kids

Comment

Originally posted by tomek
          wow AA county

thats where i live...

kids
          Same here....That shopping center looks familar too.

Comment

Oh come on, it was funny. If I was the cop I wouldn't have even chased him.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganDT
              Oh come on, it was funny. If I was the cop I wouldn't have even chased him.
              Yep me either, I'd just go right to the car wash and scrub that crap off my unit on my own and know that every other cop in the world has whithered and died a little inside.
              Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
              I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
              Originally posted by weinerdog2000
              as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

this is YET another example of what young people think of respecting the gov't and public entities/figures.Serious "What ifs"- what if the area or location was under serious alert due to officer involved shootings or ambushes? Real funny,huh? cop looking out for attack,unk figure in "dark clothing " runs up toward vehicle(sorry here on the "left coast" that kid would have had a gun pointed at him if he was running up on the car)-but thats all been said before.whether its in the inner city or suburbs,kids are being allowed to do whatever they want to do-what kind of future is the country going to have?
                "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

I would have chased him and hopefully caught him. If so, he'd get a ride to his parents house. He would also be writing a letter to my chief apologizing for his actions...and he would have been spending some of his nice Sunday's this summer at the police station washing some of the shops.

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38
                    this is YET another example of what young people think of respecting the gov't and public entities/figures.Serious "What ifs"- what if the area or location was under serious alert due to officer involved shootings or ambushes? Real funny,huh? cop looking out for attack,unk figure in "dark clothing " runs up toward vehicle(sorry here on the "left coast" that kid would have had a gun pointed at him if he was running up on the car)-but thats all been said before.whether its in the inner city or suburbs,kids are being allowed to do whatever they want to do-what kind of future is the country going to have?

It was definitely stupid as he could have been shot or arrested, but if anything I would have tried to get his license plate number, track him down, and leave a jelly donut on his windshield. Of course I could lecture him, but the donut idea sounds more fun

Comment

Originally posted by michiganDT
                      It was definitely stupid as he could have been shot or arrested, but if anything I would have tried to get his license plate number, track him down, and leave a jelly donut on his windshield. Of course I could lecture him, but the donut idea sounds more fun
                      I would have hooked him for Criminal Mischief/Vandalism and Obstruction for running from me. He probably wouldn't have liked it when I "directed" him to the ground for handcuffing. 2 things in this world you don't mess with, 1. my ride, 2. my home and everyting associated with it.
                      Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
                      I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
                      Originally posted by weinerdog2000
                      as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

I would have chased him and caught him and wooped his ***.

Comment

Originally posted by beachcop05
                          I would have chased him and caught him and wooped his ***.
                          Wow. All I can say.

Comment

Wow, yeah, that SURE DID take a lot of balls! They are hard-core balls to the wall X-TREME types, lol! We had someone throw a can of Pepsi at one of our units, and it cracked the windshield. Then the guy decided to run. We got him and charged him with destruction to Gov't property, and obstruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Redders4786
                              I would have hooked him for Criminal Mischief/Vandalism and Obstruction for running from me. He probably wouldn't have liked it when I "directed" him to the ground for handcuffing. 2 things in this world you don't mess with, 1. my ride, 2. my home and everyting associated with it.
                              I second this motion. If they are willing to screw with the police, does it really seem like a strectch for them to REALLY damage someone's property? I say nail the kids to the wall. All of them. Make them think twice. Plus, if they are juveniles, it won't relly hurt their future. It might just help it.
                              "Socrates was a philosopher. He talked a lot. They killed him." unknown to me.

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4927 users online. 307 members and 4620 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X