300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many shoes...are too many shoes.

I was talking with someone.....names will be with held to protect this person.......and this person stated they have 100+ pairs of shoes!!! Now I have one blackpair of loafers, a pair of brown leather boots....wear black boots for duty and throw in a couple pair of sneakers. Thats it. I ask you........is this un-named person curable...or will the disease grow??? lol [Wink]
    Steve

I don't think there's any hope whatsoever for this woman. I know her personally, Steve. And I know for a fact that this person even went out to the store tonight and bought a new pair of the cutest shoes because she had to make sure she was ok (I hear she went into a shoe store yesterday and didn't buy not one pair of shoes and thought she might be ill)!

Comment

Oh that poor woman.....I hope she's alright!!! I think the local paper ran a story about her going into that store and not buying a pair of shoes. I heard all the shoe stores were going to take up a collection for her......so that she'd get better quick. Sounds like she was better the next day. She's just saved millions of shoe job just by getting well!!
      Steve

Comment

LMAO! Pretty soon I hear she's gonna need a whole closet just for her shoes alone. It's amazing any room can be found for them, since she likes to keep them in the original boxes (don't ask). God help this poor woman.

And did you know that you and her shoes have something in common? Her favorite pair of shoes of the moment that she owns is by STEVE Madden.

[ 08-20-2002, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

Sounds like this woman is in serious need of help. I think she should spend some time away from home,...spend an afternoon with someone who can occupy her....keep her mind off shoes so to speak! [Wink]
          Steve

Comment

Do you have anyone in mind that could help me...errr...I mean her?

Comment

Oh, I think I can recommend someone to help her out. I'll check my....er, his schedule and get back to you [Wink]
              Steve

Comment

I've heard of women like Katey, er, I mean, this woman who own dozens of pairs of shoes. I was dogging my wife over buying two pair of shoes just alike but a different color when she made me start counting how many I had. When you count houseshoes, sandals, boots, cleated shoes, golf shoes, water shoes, etc., I came out with just as many as she had. Guess I'll have to find something else to make fun of.

Comment

Piggy,

I..er, I mean this woman actually got rid of a bunch of shoes. It was like cutting off her right arm. It killed her!

I buy a lot of shoes and a lot of handbags. I could probably open up my own boutique.

I have a pair of sandles I have yet to wear and I always thought they were so cute. Then my daughter chimes in, "Since when did you start wearing Jesus sandles?"

Comment

Yeah, that's another thing...handbags. My wife has to have one for each of the seasons. The problem is: they can't be recycled. She has to have a NEW one this summer, not the one she has in the closet from last summer. I've had the same wallet for 8 years!

Comment

At last count I had 56 pairs of shoes. Oddly enough, I never have anything to wear!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4598 users online. 310 members and 4288 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X