Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy hearing others views and love a good disagreement. I have an open mind regarding all subjects. Give me a reasonable explanation and I’ll consider it. .

A conspiracy theory regarding a topic, isn't a personal atttack on an individual.
    Founder & CEO, www.officer.com

Comment

Arguments and BS aside. Any thoughts on this?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/11...-interest.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jond36 View Post

That's some egg on a few faces. If the house is still part of an active crime scene, why didn't they have a couple of Reno PD cars securing it?

I thought this line was awesome:

"The sheriff said an examination of Paddock’s brain, conducted as part of the autopsy, revealed nothing unusual."

Reminds me of the Young Frankenstein scene with Marty Feldman in the lab, with the brain in a jar he called "Abbie Normal"
        Last edited by Curt5811; 10-11-2017, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
          Max K. this video will be analyzed by professionals, but it definitely sounds like multiple shooters, and it sounds like a .50 cal. The distances are close and then farther away mixed with echos. In one part of the clip the rounds were way to close. If he was 4 football fields away that's 400 yards 38 floors up. Those are definitely military grade weapons. Not an amateur. To kill over 60 people and injure 515 in a span of that kind of time is insane for one shooter.
          Im really surprised that people posting in a supposed law enforcement forum would think this. My only assumption is that they have never been shot at. So they have no idea what multiple bullets, traveling faster than the speed of sound, sound like when they are in close proximity to your ears. And a .50 cal? jesus im glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. Of course its military grade weaponry..as is pretty much EVERY AR platform. Im only on page 2 of this thread..so im sure there will be lots more interesting " opinions" like this one.
          EDIT-NM. I finished reading the whole thread. It all is made clear now. Not so surprised...
          BUT id be happy to give you a block of instruction on why bullets, traveling faster than the speed of sound, sound different than the actual gunshots, from a distance, that sent the bullets in the first place.
          Last edited by themoj0; 10-11-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt5811 View Post

That's some egg on a few faces. If the house is still part of an active crime scene, why didn't they have a couple of Reno PD cars securing it?

I thought this line was awesome:

"The sheriff said an examination of Paddock’s brain, conducted as part of the autopsy, revealed nothing unusual."

Reminds me of the Young Frankenstein scene with Marty Feldman in the lab, with the brain in a jar he called "Abbie Normal"
            Haha. I wonder if they were referring to meds or intox levels

Comment

Food for thought, and for conspiracy mongers;

So, in a few of the home videos, a few people can be heard saying " it sounds like more than one shooter" and "oh my god there are people shooting at us"
              So of course, the conspiracies get fired up, so now the MUST be two shooters.
              At the same time..there were a few videos where people are heard saying " its not a real gun. relax" and one guy is heard saying " Its just fireworks everyone. Stay here, don't go. Its just fireworks"

SOO, that means it MUST be fireworks....correct? Since all of the theories are based on third-hand information..based on comments made by people who haven't been within 2000 miles of a high stress situation like that..
              I want to know why your not proving to me its all fake, and it was just a pyrotechnic display.
              Because there is proof on video...multiple people said it was fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by themoj0 View Post
                Food for thought, and for conspiracy mongers;

So, in a few of the home videos, a few people can be heard saying " it sounds like more than one shooter" and "oh my god there are people shooting at us"
                So of course, the conspiracies get fired up, so now the MUST be two shooters.
                At the same time..there were a few videos where people are heard saying " its not a real gun. relax" and one guy is heard saying " Its just fireworks everyone. Stay here, don't go. Its just fireworks"

SOO, that means it MUST be fireworks....correct? Since all of the theories are based on third-hand information..based on comments made by people who haven't been within 2000 miles of a high stress situation like that..
                I want to know why your not proving to me its all fake, and it was just a pyrotechnic display.
                Because there is proof on video...multiple people said it was fireworks.
                Good points.

My thoughts on government conspiracy theories... they never take into account a couple of universal truths I've learned in a lengthy career in local government.

First... what makes you think ANY government functionary at any level is any more intelligent than you are? There are no James Bond-style super villians out there. No Lex Luthers. No Doctor Evils. Truly intelligent genius's of manipulation like Niccolo Machiavelli come along once in every few generations. They are by no means the norm at the upper reaches of government. The folks who make it to the top are just as petty and venal and stupid as the ones in the middle and at the bottom. Federal, state or local. Doesn't matter. The attorneys that work for our local government were the C students in law school. The As went to high-paying private law firms.

Which leads into... people being people, they can't keep their mouths shut. They talk. They tell their wives and friends, they tell their therapists, they tell their bartenders, they tell their brother-in-laws. An example of this is Trump's complaints about the so-called "Deep State". It's not some huge conspiracy that hundreds or thousands of employees are "in on", it's individuals who can't keep their mouths shut due to their own vanity or conscience or any one of a dozen reasons. Some would say it's a form of transparency. Thank God for the whistle-blowers and leakers to the media.

Complex, multi-person, long-term conspiracies cannot survive in that environment.

Comment

• themoj0
                  themoj0 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Totally agree.
                  And something that makes me wonder..
                  I think WE are inadvertently feeding all of the conspiracies; 9-11, Las Vegas etc.
                  Think of it in terms of Good vs Evil. One cannot exist without the other.
                  I really think if we could just treat them like a stray dog who keeps coming to your door for food, maybe they will just go away.

I think you’re a plant herevto spew your disminifornation. Commy bastards.
                Founder & CEO, www.officer.com

Comment

Had to go there.

There are still a lot of people out there who have no idea how a building as tall as 48 stories could fall at freefall speed without being struck by planes on 9/11 at 1720 hours .... the official "Truth" is that a few pockets of fires brought World Trade Center 7 down. Yep, the government said it, the media repeated it, so IT MUST BE TRUE! Those crazy tinfoilers!

It's conclusive by watching this building fall straight down it must be tinfoilers who were behind the whole thing!

This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Jond36 View Post

Pretty obvious someone wanted in their worse than the feebs.
                    trust your dog

Comment

It's pretty obvious that someone wanted in there worse than the professional law enforcement officers of the FBI.
                      fixed. You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by themoj0 View Post

fixed. You're welcome.
                        Oh boy.
                        trust your dog

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

I find this animation mesmerizing and weirdly arousing. Unlike the rest of this thread.

Comment

I am not sure why but I thought of this ...

Comment

It appears that the six minutes on the timeline is explained by a handwritten entry on the hotel security log.....that figures.

Las Vegas authorities have revised the timeline of the mass shooting, saying Stephen Paddock shot a hotel security guard around the time he began firing on the crowd, not six minutes earlier.
                              Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                              “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                              "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                              ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12450 users online. 470 members and 11980 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X