Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of the Yankees managerial searches under George Steinbrenner....
    This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

No he learned his lesson the first time....................and got fired for it by Bill Clinton

The only OTHER FBI director to be fired
      You mean William Sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by beachcop05 View Post

You mean William Sessions.
        Yea you are right..................Freah replaced Sessions.................then in the end resigned his post in disgust of the criticism he received by everyone while doing his job

Last edited by Iowa #1603; 05-18-2017, 07:24 AM.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

They all resign at some point

Comment

What most folks and the media don't realize is that he gave him a chance as he said with anyone on the Obama admin. He failed the nation too many times. Its shame to work up to that level but show you the morals Trump has and the inmorals Clinton has. I just hope this is for the better of the nation because we have gone into a cycle of downward cycle

Comment

Originally posted by m.p.c View Post
              They all resign at some point
              Not necessarily.

Hoover never resigned.

Webster never resigned

Mueller was asked to extend his 10 yr term then left once Comey was confirmed
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

Whats everyone feelings about Joe Lieberman being considered as the FBI director...One concern is his age of 75..
                Retired LASD

Comment

I would like to see someone with actual LE experience. Being an attorney is nice, but I would like to see someone who has a working knowledge on law enforcement investigations from the policing side, not just the prosecution side. Yes his age is a concern.

I know a lot of NYers will disagree, but I think Ray Kelly is someone who has the credentials

Comment

I could accept Joe Lieberman. I've met the man. I like him, even though I disagree on many subjects. I think he can be counted on to be independent and do the right thing. As much as I'd like to see a candidate that has real deal investigatory experience, a lot of that can be taught. I think he'll listen to his people.

There has already been much worse candidates named.

Comment

I would like to see someone with actual LE experience. Being an attorney is nice, but I would like to see someone who has a working knowledge on law enforcement investigations from the policing side, not just the prosecution side. Yes his age is a concern.
                      +1
                      This Space For Rent

Comment

I think James Kallstrom a retired agent would be good...
                        Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                          I think James Kallstrom a retired agent would be good...
                          So would Danny Coulson.

Trouble is, they're both on their mid 70's. They may not be able to serve a 10 year term.

Comment

Okay, maybe not. He sounds like Trump could say start or end this or that investigation, and Kallstrom would make it happen. We need the FBI to be apolitical and unbiased.

"In the 2016 presidential election, Kallstrom supported Donald Trump and has referred to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family as being criminal-like.He called the Clinton Foundation a "cesspool".Kallstrom has established relationships with Rush Limbaugh and Fox News to further his work to promote the Marine Corps – Law Enforcement Foundation (MC-LEF), a charitable organization of which he is the Chairman of the Board.On Fox News, Kallstrom accused United States Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, of bias by behaving as if she were part of the Democratic National Committee."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kallstrom

Comment

I know a lot of NYers will disagree, but I think Ray Kelly is someone who has the credentials
                              How about Stephen E Richardson who runs the CID (Criminal Investigation Division) at the FBI?

Yes, Joe L is too old plus he's a politician. I like the idea of someone young like Freeh.
                              Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                              “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                              "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                              ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Louis Freeh was an agent before he became a prosecutor. AND from what I heard, a pretty good agent
                                Louis Freeh was a good agent and a good director. Freeh Group International Soultions is making him the kind of money that he couldn't make as an FBI director.

As to Comey, he was tossed into a hornets nest. He's certainly not a bad guy.
                                Last edited by GoldBadge; 05-21-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13307 users online. 514 members and 12793 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X