300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Cat in Oregon

Newport PD in Oregon apparently received a call about a cat on a tree holding something resembling an assault rifle. The police actually responded.

It appears that the cat was exercising his open carry rights and shouting "Am I being detained?" at the officers that the cat was hugging a branch. Nevertheless they issued him a warning. I wonder why. I think he'll soon be in the AAC asking if this can affect his career.

https://www.facebook.com/NewportPoli...800285309944:0
    Originally posted by careerchange#2;n4360641
    Young man everyone goes through tough times in life. You recognized the futile nature of your existence and attempted to employ deadly force to end it.

Sadly, while the situation warranted deadly force, you applied it unsuccessfully. Had you been successful, your chances of hiring would have increased significantly as it would count as past experience.

That is one mean looking kitty. I think I saw him strutting into a Starbucks with that same "branch" strapped to his back...
    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

This Space For Rent

Comment

Where is Tackleberry when you need him?
        SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
        SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Where is Tackleberry when you need him? hahaha
          NYC DOC

Exam 8135 List XX
          Orientation 5/23 PASS
          Medical 7/19 PASS
          Drug Test 8/23 PASS
          Written Psyc 9/20 PASS
          Triage 9/25 COMPLETE
          Oral Psyc 9/25 PASS
          Agility 10/20 PASS
          PE 11/8 COMPLETE

ACADEMY RECRUIT CLASS - 1/3/13

Comment

At least it wasn't Lux who was armed...
            This Space For Rent

Comment

I heard that the suspect kitty is all white, and wears cool green shades when he pulls his jobs.

But unfortunately, he's well-connected, even has his own account on the exclusive oh dot com site and posts regularly -- totally untouchable!
              "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
              ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
              Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Originally posted by foodnerd View Post
                I heard that the suspect kitty is all white, and wears cool green shades when he pulls his jobs.

But unfortunately, he's well-connected, even has his own account on the exclusive oh dot com site and posts regularly -- totally untouchable!
                You've got it all wrong!

I'm a community member kitty, not a suspect kitty!
                This Space For Rent

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4671 users online. 318 members and 4353 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X