Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Future Of Motors?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Future Of Motors?

    Even appears to come with a push bumper. Looks like Florida. Anyone want to claim it?

    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

  • #2
    Nope - gimme a Harley or send me home.
    How's the old saying go, "There's just something right about a cop on a Harley"?
    Guess that makes me old school.
    Oh well.
    "Yes sir, I know you have rights."
    "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Photoshop? What dept is going to let a motor officer ride on duty without a helmet/riding boots? Those handlebars don't look right either.

      Comment


      • foodnerd
        foodnerd commented
        Editing a comment
        It also looks incredibly uncomfortable and awkward for an 8-12 hour shift.

    • #4
      I wondered that myself. However, after I made the original post I did some checking. The bike manufacturer, Evolve, was for real. Apparently they were only in business for a short while. Based on what I was able to find in my research, potential dealers paid for their products in advance and either didn't receive bikes or were sent damaged motors the manufacturer wouldn't fix, replace or send parts for. The company is no longer in business and their website is shut down.

      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

      Comment


      • #5
        The angle is wrong for long term riding...it was a pos.

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by DepTroop View Post
          Photoshop? What dept is going to let a motor officer ride on duty without a helmet/riding boots? Those handlebars don't look right either.


          DepTroop I think you're right, looks like a photoshop to me.....

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post



            DepTroop I think you're right, looks like a photoshop to me.....
            You must be quite skilled int the art of photoshop sir. Very impressive how you inserted yourself onto the back of that bike!

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by L-1 View Post
              Apparently they were only in business for a short while. Based on what I was able to find in my research, potential dealers paid for their products in advance and either didn't receive bikes or were sent damaged motors the manufacturer wouldn't fix, replace or send parts for. The company is no longer in business and their website is shut down.
              And this is why ideas by themselves are not protected by intellectual property laws. We all have some creative genius ideas for various new devices and features; the value is executing those ideas into a workable, reliable product that isn't Rube Goldberg complex or insanely expensive to mass produce.

              "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

              Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
              ------- Me

              ~~~~

              Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
              Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

              Comment

              MR300x250 Tablet

              Collapse

              What's Going On

              Collapse

              There are currently 5225 users online. 332 members and 4893 guests.

              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

              Welcome Ad

              Collapse
              Working...
              X