300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement publications

I'm new to this forum and am trying to get my bearings straight...
    There's a survey on Law Enforcement publications and what's most liked.
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=670723452751
    Your feedback is appreciated.

Done. Where's my prize? Someone else on this site is giving away stickers for answering their questionnaire instrument.

EDJ
    "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

I took the survey, now where is my cookie? ElDiabloJoe, I don't know what your prize will be but I want a cookie. Matteo, so which of those magazines do you work for?
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Originally posted by TommyF
        I took the survey, now where is my cookie? ElDiabloJoe, I don't know what your prize will be but I want a cookie. Matteo, so which of those magazines do you work for?
        The kind of cookie you get when your significant other helps you 'get your cookie' or the real kind as in chocolate-chip?

If it's the former rather than the latter, then I want my cookie too, you can keep your stickers, lol! But I reserve the right to refuse if the cookie-giver does not meet my minimum requirements.

EDJ
        Last edited by ElDiabloJoe; 03-10-2007, 03:55 PM.
        "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

I used to subscribe to Police magazine - probably one of the better ones out there.

Check out their link here: http://www.policemag.com

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Both types of cookies would be just fine. I might just take both I must say that I agree with the standards requirement that goes for both cookies!
            "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4263 users online. 275 members and 3988 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X