Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cops Enforce All Laws, Even Those They Disagree With...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cops Enforce All Laws, Even Those They Disagree With...

Will that also apply to this law? (NSFW text)
    Last edited by Pogue Mahone; 03-12-2017, 07:22 PM. Reason: Add NSFW tag
    This Space For Rent

I'm not touching that one

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
      I'm not touching that one

I see what you did there...
      This Space For Rent

Comment

Texas is well known for passing odd bills. About 30 years ago a Texas legislator was fed up with his coworkers who seemed to be asleep at the switch and willing to pass any bill that came before them, irrespective of its content without bothering to read it. He offered (and they voted to pass) a bill commending a serial killer who was murdering senior citizens. The bill stated the serial killer's actions stimulated seniors' otherwise sedate lives by giving them new interests, stimulating their thinking, causing them to interact with each other to discuss their new concerns, and causing them to exercise more as they installed new protective security devices around their homes.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Clearly, she is trying to imply that killing an unborn child is no different than beating off. Proof that the left is devoid of logic. These types of people, however, will just as soon turn around and say that they know exactly what heterosexual white men are thinking, what they need, and how to deal with them. And, if any woman were to disagree with them, they claim those women must be suffering from battered wife syndrome.

I'm so goddamn sick of identity politics.
          "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
          -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
            Clearly, she is trying to imply that killing an unborn child is no different than beating off. Proof that the left is devoid of logic. These types of people, however, will just as soon turn around and say that they know exactly what heterosexual white men are thinking, what they need, and how to deal with them. And, if any woman were to disagree with them, they claim those women must be suffering from battered wife syndrome.

+1
            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Shes got a point though. If fetuses should be considered humans, then so should sperm. You commit mass murder every time you ejaculate.

Comment

Clearly you are trying to imply that killing a fetus is no different than killing an actual baby.

I'm not liberal and even I can see the hippocritical bull**** of the pro life movement.

Comment

Originally posted by chip4 View Post
                  Shes got a point though. If fetuses should be considered humans, then so should sperm. You commit mass murder every time you ejaculate.
                  Does that make a BJ cannibalism?

Comment

You roll up on a building on fire. You go inside & see a 1 y/o child & a box containing 24 fertilized human embryos. You can only save one or the other. Which do you pull out of the building?
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

The original post should include some warning about opening on a work computer. Just don't look right.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

You roll up on a building on fire. You go inside & see a 1 y/o child & a box containing 24 fertilized human embryos. You can only save one or the other. Which do you pull out of the building?
                        I'm not one of those people who thinks that life begins as soon as a man ejaculates in an ovulating woman. But I am one of those people who thinks that killing an unborn child with a heartbeat is murder.
                        "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                        -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by DeaconSteve View Post
                          The original post should include some warning about opening on a work computer. Just don't look right.
                          I wondered what you were talking about, since I only remember a pic of the legislator.

Warning now added.
                          This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by DD312 View Post

Does that make a BJ cannibalism?
                            It does if your pro life.

Comment

Originally posted by chip4 View Post
                              It does if your pro life.
                              Do you mean pro-birth?
                              This Space For Rent

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5707 users online. 397 members and 5310 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X