Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmfgh13KSyk&NR

That is the one of the worst I have ever seen. If I were to describe the torture that piece of crap deserves you would all have me committed...63 years isn't justice, it's a ****ing vacation compared to what I would do to him.

Comment

That sentence is a joke. It's the kind of thing we see all the time in Canada, our justice system sucks but I can't believe a criminal well known to police can get that kind of a sentence....sick, just sick.
      Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

I sure hope that scumbag doesn't get good time.

I am shocked that officer survived that shot to the head though.

Comment

When they talk about fighting to survive... that's what they mean.

Comment

An officer I had the honor of being trained by had been shot in the face during an arrest. He told us all if you get shot you have to get up. Don't ever stay down. If you do, the suspect WILL execute you as soon as he can. Right after he got shot he jumped up and ran around after the guy; unfortunately he was so badly bleeding that he couldn't see very well and decided to wait for backup. He was the most hardcore person I have ever met.
            -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4549 users online. 189 members and 4360 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
            X