300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This new board design

Sure seems to me since this new board there have been very few new post being submitted, not like the old one where everyday there were numerous new post about various topics....Maybe this should be a hint to those in charge that we the members do not like this new board.
    Retired LASD

It sure SUCKS!
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Since the board change I only spend a fraction of the time here that I used to, mainly because there are so few new threads to participate in.

I recognize that the forum operators need to give things a chance before they make a decision, but I hope that once they determine the new design has resulted in a significantly lower post count and (presumably) a potentially lower advertising revenue stream, they will revert back to the old design.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Right now I'd say that this new software is about as successful as the Samsung Galaxy Note 7....
        This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
          Right now I'd say that this new software is about as successful as the Samsung Galaxy Note 7....
          At least you get some sizzle with the Galaxy Note 7.
          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Hey, if it ain't broke, let's change it to something worse than it was anyway.
            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
              Since the board change I only spend a fraction of the time here that I used to, mainly because there are so few new threads to participate in.
              I've cut down my activity here because I find this new setup difficult to navigate.
              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *************************************************

Comment

The "Like" button is back, but it still ain't working right...................

Newer isn't always better
                  It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post

I've cut down my activity here because I find this new setup difficult to navigate.
                    I've cut back; too busy not clicking on annoying “Taboola” ads taking up roughly 25-30 % of my desktop screen (on most o.com pages).

Comment

Agreed!!!!!!!!!
                      Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post

+1 (and a Like)
                        They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

It's circling the drain.

Comment

There has been quite a bit of input given to this topic over the past few weeks but I haven't seen any response from the higher ups on the issue or standing up for it, explaining what is in store for the future. Nothing. Do they care about what their "followers" (not sure of another term right now) are saying? Do they have a parental mindset over us in thinking they know better than us, and we just need to shut up and obey? If the lower traffic was their goal, why not just turn off the forums and be done with it? If lower traffic was not their intentions, what are they going to do about it?

Yo, Guys! We want to hear something.

Comment

What happened to "if you like your O.com forum layout, you will be able to keep your O.com forum layout, period."?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7771 users online. 421 members and 7350 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X