Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obviously, many black boys are taught to disrespect the police.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously, many black boys are taught to disrespect the police.

Many of them are fatherless (70% black illegitimacy rate), so the lessons that stick come from the sub-culture they grow up in. And that sub-culture teaches them things like this:
    • the police have no right to order you to do anything, they are just like anybody else on the street
    • the police have no right to use force against you. If they do, you should respond with at least an equal amount of force
    • if a cop pulls a gun on you, then you should pull a gun on the cop (maybe a BB gun if you don't have a real gun)
    • the police are here to make your life worse (that's their job)

How is this not a total failure of civilization? Apparently, nobody teaches these boys anything real about the police. What they need is guidance like this (but they don't get it):

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

And, deny it though he will, Slap-Dick, followed by Loretta Lynch are the biggest cheer leaders for this mind set. Panderer that she is, Hillary Clinton has long bought into this particular line of anarchist crap. And Blacks thought the old slavery was bad (it was). Now they have this, and yep, they did all the work this time.

Comment

People aren't born hating, they are taught. White babies are not born hating black babies and black babies are not born hating white babies, Absolutely a failure on the parents part. Neither are certainly not born to hate the police. I hate it when i'm walking around and someone tells their kid "someone is in trouble"

Comment

I wish schools could have their SROs or police science instructors give out seminars or some sort of formal instruction on compliance and respect in regards to LEOs...sadly police science is an elective, not every school or agency has fundings for SROs, and parents are lazy. Tsk tsk.
        USAFR
        A1C
        2A3x3
        924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepdog480 View Post
          I wish schools could have their SROs or police science instructors give out seminars or some sort of formal instruction on compliance and respect in regards to LEOs...sadly police science is an elective, not every school or agency has fundings for SROs, and parents are lazy. Tsk tsk.
          I can't help but think that at least at some schools the "my little Johnny would never misbehave" attitude isn't also in play.
          This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

I can't help but think that at least at some schools the "my little Johnny would never misbehave" attitude isn't also in play.
            Unfortunately you're right. Then they turn around and wonder why their kids have self entitled egos...
            USAFR
            A1C
            2A3x3
            924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

sigpic

Comment

Where I work we have what are called "Adopt a cops" who go into schools and talk to kids and try to give them advice on how to deal with police and what not to do. This is funded from the police budget and all the schools love having us go there.

I gave a speech to a group of kids about how if they have a friend being arrested and I get told "leave him alone, he's done nothing" then they will probably also get arrested. I also said if they film me on a phone then I have the power to seize the phone as evidence and when I download it I will have every file, including videos and photos they may not want me to see.

These kids have never really been much trouble as they know that it is their choice if they want to get in trouble and be arrested, not mine. I take action in response to their actions.

Comment

Originally posted by liquor box View Post
                Where I work we have what are called "Adopt a cops" who go into schools and talk to kids and try to give them advice on how to deal with police and what not to do.
                Like.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Where I work we have what are called "Adopt a cops" who go into schools and talk to kids and try to give them advice on how to deal with police and what not to do. This is funded from the police budget and all the schools love having us go there.

I gave a speech to a group of kids about how if they have a friend being arrested and I get told "leave him alone, he's done nothing" then they will probably also get arrested. I also said if they film me on a phone then I have the power to seize the phone as evidence and when I download it I will have every file, including videos and photos they may not want me to see.

These kids have never really been much trouble as they know that it is their choice if they want to get in trouble and be arrested, not mine. I take action in response to their actions.
                  Sounds like a perfect program...would it be even more helpful to actually reenact a stop or scenario as some people are hands on or visual learners?
                  USAFR
                  A1C
                  2A3x3
                  924th MXS

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepdog480 View Post
                    parents are lazy.
                    And here lies the problem. The parents do their children a great disservice by not teaching them respect (for self and others) and providing them with moral guidance.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

Black "men", there fixed it for you. Most black people that get into trouble and most people that get in trouble are victims of having bad parents. It's easy to tell who most likely is going to turn into a problem based on how their parents act. A good example is when you are in Walmart and a Dad tells their kids that you're bad because you arrested him a couple of weeks ago for possession of narcotics.

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
                        a Dad tells their kids that you're bad because you arrested him a couple of weeks ago for possession of narcotics.
                        Dismissing or at least minimizing the fact that he possessed narcotics. The secret is how you shine the light.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

Thank goodness for video, some are vindicated, some are not. I like the threat, that feeds directly into the us vs them mentality. Instead of working together to resolve issues I'm going to threaten you beforehand because I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post
                            Like.
                            You from Tacoma, really? Wasn't there a great Police Chief there by the name of David Brame, warning signs all around, reported many times. How did that work out? If you can't police yourself who should do it?

Comment

Originally posted by retired137 View Post

Thank goodness for video, some are vindicated, some are not. I like the threat, that feeds directly into the us vs them mentality. Instead of working together to resolve issues I'm going to threaten you beforehand because I can.
                              It is not so much a threat as letting them have knowledge of what can happen and hopefully make them choose better options.

I have no issue with having a camera in my face, I film EVERY interaction with EVERY person I deal with at work and am confident I can withstand any scrutiny.

I do have colleagues who will take phones off people who are filming and if the person with the camera phone is aware of what can happen this is a good thing

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11229 users online. 480 members and 10749 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X