Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 Year Old Marine kills thug who tried to rob tour bus

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02232007...e_services.htm

No such thing as an ex Marine, far as I'm concerned, and this guy proved it. Bravo to him.
    Last edited by Gil; 02-23-2007, 01:42 PM.
    "Life should be a mission and adventure, not just a mere existence"

Marine

Comment

Right on, Semper Fi
      Complete write up of the process with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) - http://forums.officer.com/t187923/

Comment

HOOOOAAAAHHHH!!!!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

I just LOVE the local Police Jeffe`s comment
          "No one will be charged, they ahve the right to defend themselves"
          He probably knew the bad guy and was happy and Loco that he was el Muerte~
          I got nothing for now

Comment

Holy ****, is it a bad thing that I just had a smirk ear to ear and got goosebumps.
            Marine Infantry - Taking out the trash one country at a time.

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth- and the amusing thing about it is that they are."

"Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

Comment

YES!!! Justice was served!!

Comment

Give that Marine a medal! Semper Fi!

Comment

Way to go! SEMPER FI MARINE! It just goes to show you, you never know what you're getting yourself into. These $hitbags thought it would be an easy score to hit the blue hair tour and then all of a sudden a UNITED STATES MARINE opens up an industrial size can of "NOT ON MY WATCH" and the world is one scumbag safer. STAY SAFE!
                  "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Out F'n Standing!!!!!!!!
                    There is more law at the end of a policemans' nightstick than in all the decisions of the Supreme Court.

FRY MUMIA & RODNEY KING DESERVED IT!!!!

Comment

God bless the Marines :-)
                      "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

Wow! Nobody has posted saying the group should have submitted to the thugs and let them have their way. I'm glad some folks are still here with some sense. As far as the story goes, Abso-fook-in-lutely!
                        God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

You're right! What about the rights of the robbers. More than likely it was not their fault they went on the bus and attempted to rob the citizens. It had to be someone elses fault!!! I know what to do, quick someone call me a defense lawyer stat!

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth- and the amusing thing about it is that they are."

Comment

Originally posted by irishdep
                            Way to go! SEMPER FI MARINE! It just goes to show you, you never know what you're getting yourself into. These $hitbags thought it would be an easy score to hit the blue hair tour and then all of a sudden a UNITED STATES MARINE opens up an industrial size can of "NOT ON MY WATCH" and the world is one scumbag safer. STAY SAFE!

*Laughing out loud to myself* "an industrial size can of Not on my watch" I Love it

Comment

"A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10843 users online. 495 members and 10348 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X