300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we say stupid move?

This happened a few miles from where I live. I swear, this deserves to happen to more people:

News brief
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

IIRC, this is the SECOND time in about 2 weeks that someone has been shot while trying to illegally enter a Marine base. I believe the other incident occured in California.
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Weeelll, I don't know about the shooting, but I've got a headache from reading "Keefe said" so damn many times. Who is writing their articles, eighth graders?
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Apparently some people don't like to follow the rules and are just plain stupid.

When the B1B first came out we got a nearly unrestricted tour of Ellsworth AFB in SD from planes to a missle silo.

The rules were made perfectly clear, NO cameras, NO camcorders, and DO NOT cross the red line or you will be shot. Works for me!
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Shooter,

You are correctomondo on that CA shooting...

Suspect was shot and killed trying to evade VARIOUS Law Enforcement Agencies on Camp Pendleton AFTER he shot and wounded an innocent citizen who had come to render him assistance.

Wonder what gave him the bright idea to jump the fence anyway?

Oh Well.....

Take care

Grace

[ 05-14-2002: Message edited by: GRACE ]
          "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
          --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

Last week in McAllen, Texas, a thief tried to rob a coin store. The owner shot the fleeing suspect. The local DA refuses to file charges on the Owner. "If you try to rob someone, you will be shot". (quoted from the channel 5 news).
            "Public service is not just a job.
            It is an act of citizenship."
            ---G.W. Bush

Comment

Originally posted by Don:
              Weeelll, I don't know about the shooting, but I've got a headache from reading "Keefe said" so damn many times. Who is writing their articles, eighth graders?
              That was the first thing I noticed. That guy should be happy to still be among the living.
              Losing isn't an option!

Comment

Originally posted by Don:
                Believe it or not, this is how most of the police briefs are written in my county's paper. It does get annoying...
                If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

This happened a few miles from where I live. I swear, this deserves to happen to more people:, KCadet said.

IIRC, this is the SECOND time in about 2 weeks that someone has been shot while trying to illegally enter a Marine base. I believe the other incident occured in California, Shooter said.

Weeelll, I don't know about the shooting, but I've got a headache from reading "Keefe said" so damn many times. Who is writing their articles, eighth graders? Don said.

Apparently some people don't like to follow the rules and are just plain stupid. 207 said.

Hey, this is easy... maybe I should be a reporter...
                  Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone:
                    Hey, this is easy... maybe I should be a reporter...
                    according to Stone.

Comment

He said,she said now Keefe said. seems like I've hears those words a couple of thousand times since I joined the dept.
                      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5585 users online. 362 members and 5223 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X