300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome topic

I am someone who has seen and been involved in police brutality.
    I saw a five year old girl get hit with battons and handicapped people being thrown on the ground and kicked.
    After seeing this...how am I sopposed to trust the police?

Ps: Please dont ban me....i am not hear to spam or flame, i am here for intelligent conversations.

thank you

Ps: Please dont ban me....i am not hear to spam or flame, i am here for intelligent conversations.
    Yeah...it sounds like it...

Comment

Obviously...I won't even waste my time.

Comment

I am someone who has seen and been involved in police brutality.
        I saw a five year old girl get hit with battons and handicapped people being thrown on the ground and kicked.
        After seeing this...how am I sopposed to trust the police?
        These people were undoubtedly breaking the law. What do expect the police to do, just let them go?

Comment

Whether or not you trust the police is your decision, its not something we have to justify.

Comment

All those 5 year olds are guilty!!!!! Haven't you ever seen Dennis the Menace?

Comment

What is a batton?

And quite frankly, I think you are full of it.
              "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

What is a batton?
                Isn't that where a WWII battle was fought?

Comment

Battan, I think.

I'm sorry, but its hard to make head or tail out of what you mean ... did the police not show up? Did you (or anyone) call the police? Did they show up and laugh and place bets?

Because, you know, the police aren't usually psychic. They aren't just sitting around eating donuts and then jump up like struck by lightning and yell "HOLY ****! SOME GIRL IS GETTING BEATEN UP ON SMITH AND LUMBARD!"

Usually, you have to tell them. That's why you should dial 911.

Comment

Here's a clue, when you come to a police officer forum, it helps to start with some casual conversation. Once they get to know you, they won't mind AS MUCH if you ask a question like this. You're story sounds like BS to me though. I know here in CA, the child must be at least 6 years old and over 40 pounds to be hit with a baton/stun gun. Pepper spray can be used on any age... LOL .... as for the handicapped, if they aren't wearing their handicap identification tags they are subject to being hit like anyone else... LOL ....
                    Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

This post sounds suspiciously familiar.....
                      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

If we just ignore this topic and the troll, both will probably fade away.
                        6P1 (retired)

Comment

"I am someone who has seen and been involved in police brutality."

Sorry to hear that.

"I saw a five year old girl get hit with battons and handicapped people being thrown on the ground and kicked."

You forgot to mention the part about seeing cops kick small puppies and kill kittens just for the thrill.

"After seeing this...how am I sopposed to trust the police?"

It is supposed, not sopposed.

Your lack of trust in the police is of absolutely no concern to me. I could care less whether you love me or hate me.

"Ps: Please dont ban me....i am not hear to spam or flame, i am here for intelligent conversations."

Sounds like you have been down this road before.

After reading your nonsensical ramblings, it is obvious that your not looking for intelligent conversation.

Thread Closed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4340 users online. 314 members and 4026 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X