• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiss Me

Kiss me out of the bearded barley
    Nightly, beside the green, green grass
    Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
    You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress...

- Sixpence None the Richer

What do you think about kissing on a first date in general? Is it taboo? What about a kiss on the cheek? What rules do you have regarding a first kiss? For those who are married, did you kiss your husband/wife on your first date?

I'd say, depending on the mood of the evening, there is nothing wrong with a kiss on the first date...

-

[ 08-19-2002, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Piper ]

Comment

I LOVE that song!!

i think a kiss is ok on the first date. cheek or lips. if you dont have a good time, or dont like them, then NO! [Wink]

my ex-husband and i didnt kiss on our first date. he was very shy.
      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Depends. I would expect nothing more than a kiss on the cheek for the first date. Doesn't mean I'd wouldn't accept a kiss elsewhere [Wink] Second and subsequent dates, I would allow the woman to set the tone. I think "chemistry" would play a big role here. If the mood is right....and things are clicking right along...everyone is comfortable...you know, "the vibe is on".....then who knows

My ex-wife and I..um,....er.....well......lets say we went past the kiss on the first date.
        Steve

Comment

K, let's suppose two people are out on a date. I'll need two volunteers here, so I choose...hmmmm...Steve and Kate.

So Steve and Katey go out on a date and everything is perfect and the chemistry is there. Does their night end with just a kiss on the cheek, or is there lip action?

[ 08-20-2002, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

Well now.......I have a feeling......that um,...some lip action might be in order....if the chemistry is there!! [Wink] and I have no doubt there will be chemistry!!!
            Steve

Comment

Being that you're not that far away and I can feel the chemistry all the way over here, I agree. I think some lip action is in order! [Wink]

Comment

Sorry, if it was a good date and there was chemistry........kissing is a given. How much further is the only discussion.

Comment

Kiss me good night, Steve! I have to go bed. 5am will be here like that <snaps fingers>

Smoooooooooches! [Wink]

Psssssst...check your PM and your email. [Wink]

[ 08-20-2002, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

<Smooooooches> Night sweety.......sweet dreams. Hope that insomnia doesn't keep you up all night [Wink]
                    Steve

Comment

Sweet dreams, sugar. Talk to you tomorrow. [Wink]

And I have the cure for the insomnia. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. [Wink]

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Niteshift:
                        Sorry, if it was a good date and there was chemistry........kissing is a given. How much further is the only discussion.

Why should you be 'sorry' about that? [Wink]
                        Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by kateykakes:
                          Sweet dreams, sugar. Talk to you tomorrow. [Wink]

And I have the cure for the insomnia. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. [Wink]

I'll be all ears
                          Steve

Comment

Ok, ya got me.......I'm not really sorry, I was just being polite

Are we specifying where the kiss has to be?

Comment

on the first date...IF they get a kiss its short and sweet... no tongue.

Then again its been a while... what are they doing in the 2K's?
                              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5609 users online. 361 members and 5248 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X