300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUTRAGE!

Today, I was dismayed when I came upon this web site on the web.
    http://www.bookmarx.org/mumia.htm

Ever single sentence on this site contains at least one blatant fabrication.

Whilst i support the idea behind the 1st amendment, I dont think free speech should include being able to tell total untruths and claim them to be fact to a public audience.

I'd complain to the people hosting the site if I thought it would do any good

MJP - now extremely angered.

That's absurd. It's obvious that Abu-Jamal did it, and I don't know why so many people seem to want to see the disgusting piece of crap get let off. I noticed at the end it said that legal briefs were due to be submitted by March 2. Does anyone know what's going on right now? I say let the dude fry and get it done with.
    Law abiding citizens sleep peacefully in their beds solely because dedicated men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael J Pannell:
      Every single sentence on this site contains at least one blatant fabrication.
      Examples would be good.

Comment

Try here:
        http://www.danielfaulkner.com/mythsdir.html
        -Sparky

Comment

Did you hear that the judge who originally sentenced him to Death passed away this week?

They were saying how ironic it was that Mumia is still alive in prison, 20 years later...
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I know how to use an axe........
            American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

When you're own brother won't even testify on behalf of your innocence, you might just be guilty.
              Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
              -Mark Twain

Comment

I'll just agree with Badge 67 so I don't say anything rash and get myself in trouble. It's really sad he's still around.
                Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4478 users online. 325 members and 4153 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X