300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny movie

Anymore, it's hard for me to like a movie, because I think most of them suck, for various reasons.

I watched parts of a movie someone rented the other day called "Rat Race". It was hillarious.

I can't wait until we get our house back to rent it and watch it all. The hitler scene was just too funny.

(2nd attempt to post, after getting logged out while posting first, and losing the whole message! AAAAGH )

OH YEAH! I laughed harder at Rat Race than I’ve laughed at any movie in a long time!

THE HARDEST was the scene where the two Cody brothers try to tear down the RADAR tower, and uh…run into problems! My wife actually got worried about me on that one-no oxygen for several minutes…

Also, other scenes that come to mind that I split a seam laughing at:

*The scene where Amy Smart goes berserk in the copter. One minute she is the epitome of an elegant and perfect lady-the next-PSCHCO BITCH FROM HELL!!!!!!!!

*The scene where Jon Lovitz and Kathy Najimy realize what kind of “Barbie Museum” they are in!

*The scene where Vince Vieluf and Breckin Meyer realize the guy at the hardware store has screwed them and Vince (the one with the abscessed tongue) says: “aaat uuuuuhhaaaauuucccccinn aaaaahoooo!”

*The scene where Tristin Leffler flashes the Cody brothers, and Vince Vieluf drives right off the side of the road, but his face (still in laaalaaaaland) never flinches and he never takes his eyes off her, even while wrecking! BTW, if anyone has her phone number…you could hook me up…

I’m also glad to see John Cleese putting his talent on a new film-Cleese is the man!
    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Yes Dave, those were funny, in fact the movie has so many funny scenes I can't remember then all. I liked John Cleese's introduction to the people as to why they were there. The big meteor thing.

I didn't see it all, but hope to in the future.

Comment

I'm glad to hear this since I don't get a chance to see very many movies I can rent something I will enjoy.
        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Go!
          Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

I haven't seen that one. The last movie I watched was the with Morgan Freeman where he was a cop looking for someones daughter. Jeepers, I can't remember the title but it was good.

Comment

Somebody please tell me I'm not the only one that saw Super Troopers. I LMAO through that whole movie. Sure couldn't get away with any of that anymore but a couple of scenes brought back some memories.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5568 users online. 367 members and 5201 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X