300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wes Williams murdered Police Officer

Wes Williams a police officer for the City Of New Orleans was killed about two weeks ago as I reported in the officer down section. The disturbing part was some sleezball lawyer and judge had just got him released from jail on an armed robbery charge saying he was a model citizen. Exactly 90 minutes later he murdered officer Williams who stumbled across a drug deal that was in progress in his private car.He was shot multible times. His badge was hanging on the outside of his shirt pocket when they got to the scene. So there was no idenity problem. Some juctice. The good thing the ********* has been arrested again but that doesn't help the family of Officer Williams that leaves behind a wife and three small children.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

You know I can't say anything because I don't know why he was released, but that kind of stuff makes me want to see people dragged out in the street and hung. Not that I would ever do anything like that, of course.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4565 users online. 331 members and 4234 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X