300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly feet

Of all things, ugly feet turns me the hell off.

They look wierd and makes me wanna stay away from feet. Feet are just nasty to me.

I don't understand how feet could turn out they way they are...
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

This little piggy went wheee, wheee, wheee, wheee.....all the way home.

Feel better now?

Comment

I'm with you Mrs. Fish...I can't stand feet either. I just deny that I have them....
      If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

There once was a man who felt sorry for himself because he had no shoes......

Comment

I don't have a foot fetish, but I do have a major shoe fetish. I own way too many.

And not all feet are ugly. I'm not crazy about them either, but for women, a pedicure does wonders. Add a toe ring, throw on an ankle braclet, a pair of sexy sandles, and viola`, not bad.

Comment

Feet? That's way down (no pun intended) on the list of things to look at. Still...I think Katey is right. Dress 'em up & they can look pretty nice. But there's no hope for a guy. I have ugly feet & I know it. Best just to keep them under the sheet.

Comment

Mrs. [Eek!] Fish, if you are seeing feet, what the heck are you doing?

Comment

oh man...all my friends know about my ANTI-foot fetish!! i agree, women's feet look ok. but EEE gad...men's!! keep your socks on...boots on, even! or keep them under the sheet, like Pigskin said.

thats the reason i cant stand male strippers! cuz they take their damn shoes off!! [Eek!]
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I'm with you JB, it's female strippers all the way!

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by jellybean40:
                    thats the reason i cant stand male strippers! cuz they take their damn shoes off!! [Eek!]

ROTFLMAO, JB! Just think, they're toes are prolly all hairy and the second toe looks like something out of Ringling Bros Circus because it's longer than all the others...

Ewwwwwwwwww!

[ 08-19-2002, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

quote:
                      ROTFLMAO, JB! Just think, they're toes are prolly all hairy and the second toe looks like something out of Ringling Bros Circus because it's longer than all the others...

Ewwwwwwwwww!

oh god yes...UGH. two words guys...pumice stone! it's all because of my ex-husband...he was 6'5" and had finger-toes...he could throw a baseball with them suckas! blah...
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

jelly,

lol! did he throw a curve ball and strike you out?

Comment

OMG this topic had me LMAO!!! Growing up, my brother seem to break one of his toes every week. He had one toe that we named "E.T" because I swear to God, put a couple of eyes on it and he could have made E.T sequels with the thing!LOL

I don't have a foot fetish, I think there ugly too. I do have a fetish though, it's errrr nevermind, this is a PG forum
                          In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

Mike,

What do you mean what the heck am I doing if I'm seeing feet?

Comment

i do like to see cute little lacey ankle sox on females though.....SEXY!!
                              I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4560 users online. 318 members and 4242 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X