300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Criminal Justice System

Anyone know anything about it or any web sites, my daughter is doing A Thesis comparing the American System to The Italian one. Could have picked an easier subject but my opinion is just that an opinion Thanks, appreciate any help.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Mmmm, corruption.

Anywho, here's something to get her started.
    http://www.lectlaw.com/files/int03.htm

Google.com is the foremost place to go for information, great search engine.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...justice+system
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
    -Mark Twain

Comment

Thank you brother . I really appreciate it.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

That really sounds like an interesting thesis. Don't suppose there is any way she'd be willing to share it with us is there?
        6P1 (retired)

Comment

No problem, also, I had an idea... Perhaps she should call up an Italian consolate or their embassy and see about actual government websites, I have a hunch it might be in English too.

Oooooh, and, perhaps she should look into the E.U as well, as Italy is part of the E.U, their court system may be effected by E.U laws and stuff...

*is easily excited*
          Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
          -Mark Twain

Comment

The Italian police are comprised of three loosely connected entities: Carabinieri (national), La Polizia (local), and Vigili Urbani (Traffic). A Google search on any of those terms should reveal quite a bit. The most extensive Italian Police site can be found here.

I think the most salient aspect of any comparison between US police and any foreign agency is an examination of local jurisdictional authority vs national policy. Our system of virtually independent police agencies is somewhat unique in the world as are the multi-layered and sometimes conflicting penal codes at the local, state and national level.

Comment

Thanks everybody I'll try and get a copy before she turns it in. Again Thanks for tour help and ideas.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5604 users online. 360 members and 5244 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X