Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Low Point in American Culture.

www.bumfights.com

If this is not waste of a college education, and a reflection of morals, what is?

Jim Burnes

Well damn, they got me hooked... Mmmm, bum fights. Rufus the Stunt Bum, that's catchy.

I have to wonder though, what sort of supermodel would allow themselves to be associated with this particular brand of entertainment?

[ 05-11-2002: Message edited by: n567 ]
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
    -Mark Twain

Comment

Whay a waste.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

you have to eat? money is money when you need food, thing how much the bums got payed($1.56)... multiply that by 10000 and you got the modles pay check, do you think anyone would buy this if it didn't have a modle in it?

Comment

Oh, I wasn't inquiring as to why a model was in this particular production; I merely stated that I sincerely doubt a real supermodel would lower their standards so much as to appear in Bum Fights...
          Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
          -Mark Twain

Comment

Bum fights, huh? They ought to show some of the REAL bum fights I have seen:

*Throwing "brick" bottles at each other, or trying to cut each other with them.

*Urinating on each other with power AND accuracy!

*Projectile vomiting!

*The 2 by 4 face off(in a literal sense!).

*See who can look or smell the most offensive!

*Champion dumpster diving!

*....and much more! Down on the block this coming SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!! BE THERE!!!!!!
            Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3708 users online. 276 members and 3432 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X