Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Procreation Patrol'....

I've gotta work Prom security tonight. Wish me luck.....LOL
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

The last dance I chaperoned, I struck up a conversation with the officer working security. We basically decided that high school dances were a great money making oppurtunity.

He was going to "borrow" one of the low-light camcorders the department issues, and I was going to set up the website. At the next dance, we'd just film the couples doing their best to have sex on the dance floor and upload it to the net, charge $9.95 for the three hours, and let the money roll in.

We're currently taking ideas for a web-site name. Ideas?
    I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

You'll look at all those young girls and start reministing.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Originally posted by Lictalon:
        We're currently taking ideas for a web-site name. Ideas?
        www.dancefloordeeds.com ?
        http://www.municipaldesigns.com - Web solutions for municipal government, police, fire, and EMS agencies.

Comment

Well, if your serious about
          1. Using department property.
          2. Making tapes of minors groping minors.
          3. Displaying that on the internet...

Call it: www.How I Blew My Career.com

Jim Burnes

Comment

I just attended my high school prom. I was rather surprised by the heavy security, a couple of cops, plus a bunch of rent-a-cops and the school security people.

Of course there was a serious bomb threat earlier that day. A hot dog with a string. Looked alot like dynamite. *nods*
            Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
            -Mark Twain

Comment

Bravo it's more like:
              WWW.HSDancefloorBreeds.com

Shan

Comment

Hey Shooter! Did you survive "kiddies night out?"
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

Jim Burnes:

No, not at all serious. Very, very sarcastic, and very, very joking.

And, I guess, very, very not funny.

slinks away in shame...
                  I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lictalon:

slinks away in shame...
                      Ah don't worry 'bout it. You're in good company!
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Yep! I survived. No fights...no attempts to spike the punch....no promiscuous teenagers caught in 'hard to explain situations'. What's happened to today's youth??? I was sadly disappointed...

On a down note: On the rare occasion I could hear my radio above what passes for music these days, I caught a 'shots fired' call. Turned out to be a suicide.
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

So how did your night turn out. Did you save any damsels in destress?
                          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6178 users online. 376 members and 5802 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X