Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Cop Killer down, how many more to go....??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Cop Killer down, how many more to go....??

News Story

You know, I just can't feel bad about this one.

Shouldn't a 'guilty' plea be put in when the only thing the accused complains about is technicalities in the case?
    Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

I won't lose any sleep. Do the crime do the time in this case get executed.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Sure sounds good to me. But I do hate to see the passing of "old sparky!" Um I mean the "old sparky" chair, not "Sparky" the moderator! Of course I'd hate to see HIM pass too. Some how, I think I've painted myself into a corner again.
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Ours was called Big Bertha made oo of Hard Louisiana Oak and never let anybody walk away.
        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

As I recall, Alabama's electric chair is painted bright yellow, and is nicknamed "Yellow Momma."

Must be hell for a woman; having to have her head shaved. But, WTF? Sounds like she had it coming, and more!
          Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

For convicted, verified and bonafide cop killers? Give me anything you want, anything at all, that could be possibly be used to end a life and turn me loose in a 10X10 room with 'em and I would be glad to save the legal system the cost of the electricity. And, I would work for free on behalf of my slain brother's family and friends. Nuff said?
            Out
            American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3736 users online. 214 members and 3522 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X