Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops Support Hillary Clinton for President

Made ya look

It's okay, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Hey now that's just cruel!
    Mankind shall not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Dithyrambe Sur La Fête Des Rois -- Denis Diderot (1713 - 1784)

Comment

.....as I reach for my blood pressure medication .........

I was about to start ranting and raving too, LOL. Good one.
      "In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility - I welcome it."

Good cop and bad cop have left for the day. I'm a different kind of cop. - Vic Mackey

Confidence is a 230 grain hollow point.

Comment

Trooper, Don't laugh, yet!

Police UNIONS will get behind her, if she's a serious candidate. Police Unions always back candidates due to their stands on labor issues, and not how they stand on law and order issues.
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Sonuva.....
          "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M.
            Trooper, Don't laugh, yet!

Police UNIONS will get behind her, if she's a serious candidate. Police Unions always back candidates due to their stands on labor issues, and not how they stand on law and order issues.
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            The All New
            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Comment

Gah....not the Hildebeast, please...gah....

Comment

Why do I get the impression that in 2008 both parties will pick the person they think will send the biggest "f*ck you!" to the opposition so we end up with more bipartisan division and bickering instead of a government that actually represents the views of the people.

Seriously, if it's a 50/50 result, you obviously have drastically polarised groups, if either side could find someone even the other side would elect, they'd win with a landslide and Hilary sure as hell isn't that person.
                  Mankind shall not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Dithyrambe Sur La Fête Des Rois -- Denis Diderot (1713 - 1784)

Comment

I despise that broad. If I had to **** like a race horse and she was on fire next to me, I'd **** someplace else!!
                    There is more law at the end of a policemans' nightstick than in all the decisions of the Supreme Court.

FRY MUMIA & RODNEY KING DESERVED IT!!!!

Comment

I suspect that in addition to the LE unions, there are many active and retired LEO's that will support her. Everyone has the right to support the candidate of their choice.
                      Retired

Comment

Comment

Dude.......this is just cruel........i thought I had the right of freedom from cruel and unusual punishment.
                          You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Comment

I have only two words if Hillary gets elected president...

OH CANADAAAAAAAA!!!
                            "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
                            -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Well on the brighter side of things, when her husband was in office I had 25% more co-workers at my work site then I do today.
                              Disclaimer: The opinions I expressed here are mine and mine alone. They do not necessarily reflect the positions any other known person or organization.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10084 users online. 373 members and 9711 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X