300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Officer.com "convention"

If an Officer.com get-together/convention were set up far enough in advance that you could arrange to attend, would you be interested in attending?

Also, if you did attend, approx. how many people would be attending with you?

[ 08-17-2002, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Niteshift ]

I wouldn't mind at all, but it's not very likely I could go because of work factors and other things happening with us now and in the foreseeable future.

But if I did go, could I bring my gun?

Comment

If you call it a seminar or workshop it'll look better on my tax return.

Comment

Believe it or not, the tax angle is being discussed

A short "training" program or two should keep the IRS happy.

Comment

I would love to come. If you do have it and I do come, I will more than likely be attending solo.

I'm not interested in the business aspect of the whole thing. I'm in it for the yap!

[ 08-17-2002, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

I'd be interested in attending (with poss. 3 people) as long as there was enough advanced notice to put in for the time off. plus, I need all the tax deductions I can get. [Wink]
            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

If it didn't involve getting on an airplane and I could convince my husband to come with me, I might be able to. But beware, my stunning beauty might just sidetrack a lot of you.

Comment

I would attend. But I doubt anyone would come with me.

I am already covered for taxes. I dont pay any.
                I'd rather be judged by twelve, then carried by six.

Comment

I would definitely attend. Would love to meet some people on here.
                  In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

I would attend, and what kind of "training"? I would bring one person with.

[ 08-17-2002, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: InSane1 ]
                    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I would certainly like to go. It would depend on when and where. I would probably bring my better half with me, if I can talk her into it.

Nite - PM!
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Depending on where and when, I think it's a good idea.

Probably by myself, though.... [Frown]
                        Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

I'm am so there....and I'd bring snacks.

I'd come by myself and I want the hotel to have big bathtubs. Heh.  -

[ 08-17-2002, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Piper ]

Comment

I'm thinking you mean for the officers. We civs wouldnt qualify for any training expenses.

We are having a get-together in the Northeast, somewhere around Jersey/NYC the week after xmas. Once Klar gets back from vacation we'll figure out more details. PM me or email me if you want to know more.
                            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I'd attend- all by my lonesome. But maybe I could find someone to bring home with me??
                              I don't know if you'd make the training part LEOs only, but I'd go to that too if I could.
                              It'd be cool to meet people here, IRL.
                              Don't take life too seriously- you'll never come out of it alive.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4614 users online. 313 members and 4301 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X