Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piper
    replied
    I will be sure to do my best in the position offered.

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    Sure, we could arrange an oral interview to discuss the new position.

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    Hrm...

Perhaps we should discuss this? [Eek!] [Wink]

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    Piper,

It depends on which title you're planning to earn. [Eek!]

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    Oh Who He Who Walks Noisily Upon the Gravel...

How noisy you walk...how loud your *** kickin' boots make crunchy sounds upon the driveway, you enter the house silently, they do not expect you. But before you, they act the only way they can...they fear you. (Or Mike, is that a **** shiver? I can't tell.)

On a side note...when do I get my title? Nite?

[ 08-18-2002, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Piper ]

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Sounds good short cakes!

[ 08-18-2002, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Leave a comment:

• shorty
    replied
    Hey Mike, I've got one better...Militia Midget! LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    Lawdog, Sgt. Dave, I'll deal with you two later

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    You will hold a cool position. You will be madame Xterra! Commander of the cave!

Leave a comment:

• shorty
    replied
    Would it get me a cool name like yours? Heh, I thought my ultimate goal in life was to become a "veteran" poster, God knows I will never get the honor of moderator. Little did I know, there is something to look forward to...Mike, your my hero, you made it man...you ARE the elite! As far as Frank, I don't think he could make Nite get out of his chair LOL. (Frank, I'm just playing). By the way Mike, I do volunteer. Just make sure I hold a cool position! [Wink]

[ 08-17-2002, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: shorty ]

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    We DO accept volunteers!

Leave a comment:

• shorty
    replied
    Congratulations on your new name CMDR Mike!!!! If your militia has a draft, let me know.

[ 08-17-2002, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: shorty ]

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    quote:
    Ya know...after 9,000 posts, you'd think there would be some kind of title...
    There IS, LAWDog, there IS-but don't you think it's be a tad hypocritical of us to use it after we were so adamant that the forum remain PG13???

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Yes indeed it is an honor, and I can see how our gracious acceptance would play out.

Sparky, Frank, and I, would be led into the grand hall where the exalted and much flatulenced Niteshift is sitting on the throne. As we approach his desk, he nods to each of us and says to you Sparky, "Come and take your place amongst the elite, the choosen few. Sit to my right and help me moderate this fine group. Have you any words to say sir?"

You humbly take your seat, indicating you will remain silent.

Then his lardship looks to me, first to make sure I don't have any concealed weapons, and admonishing me to keep my hands out of my pockets, says to me, "Come and take your place amongst the elite, the choosen few. Sit to my left and help me moderate this fine group. Have you any words to say sir?"

I humbly take my seat not saying a word.

Then, the master looks to Frank, and says "Come and take your place amongst the elite, the choosen few. Kneel at my side and help me moderate this fine group. Have you any words to say sir?"

"Damn straight", Frank bellows. "You're in my seat!"

Leave a comment:

• Sparky
    replied
    I am indeed humbled and honored to be among this group of unique individuals to have received such an auspicious award.

However, for the record, I must state that my Official Title is "Supreme Ruler, Acting".

You may refer to me as His Emminence, His Royal Highness, His Irresistible Hotness, The Grand and Mighty Exalted Poobah, Mr. Fancy Pants, or He Who Walks Noisily Upon the Gravel.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6358 users online. 362 members and 5996 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X