300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMDR Texas mechanic militia?

Well, at least I haven't been labeled a pain in the *** like Frank.

[ 08-17-2002, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

We thought you'd like the promotion Mike.

Comment

I can't wait until Frank see's this. Niteshift is dead meat.

Comment

I'm sooooooo afraid

Hey, at least you didn't get some of the other titles that were suggested

Comment

Ya know...after 9,000 posts, you'd think there would be some kind of title...

Comment

Mike, FWIW, they didn't poll me when asking what you should be called.

YOU GOT BY LUCKY THIS TIME, BUD!
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

So ..... what you gotta do to get a title????

(Pulls wad from back pocket.)

Comment

Well, it is a pretty elite group. There's only three of us, Frank, Sparky and me.

Now if I could just figure out what CMDR means?

Comment

I am indeed humbled and honored to be among this group of unique individuals to have received such an auspicious award.

However, for the record, I must state that my Official Title is "Supreme Ruler, Acting".

You may refer to me as His Emminence, His Royal Highness, His Irresistible Hotness, The Grand and Mighty Exalted Poobah, Mr. Fancy Pants, or He Who Walks Noisily Upon the Gravel.
                  -Sparky

Comment

Yes indeed it is an honor, and I can see how our gracious acceptance would play out.

Sparky, Frank, and I, would be led into the grand hall where the exalted and much flatulenced Niteshift is sitting on the throne. As we approach his desk, he nods to each of us and says to you Sparky, "Come and take your place amongst the elite, the choosen few. Sit to my right and help me moderate this fine group. Have you any words to say sir?"

You humbly take your seat, indicating you will remain silent.

Then his lardship looks to me, first to make sure I don't have any concealed weapons, and admonishing me to keep my hands out of my pockets, says to me, "Come and take your place amongst the elite, the choosen few. Sit to my left and help me moderate this fine group. Have you any words to say sir?"

I humbly take my seat not saying a word.

Then, the master looks to Frank, and says "Come and take your place amongst the elite, the choosen few. Kneel at my side and help me moderate this fine group. Have you any words to say sir?"

"Damn straight", Frank bellows. "You're in my seat!"

Comment

quote:
                      Ya know...after 9,000 posts, you'd think there would be some kind of title...
                      There IS, LAWDog, there IS-but don't you think it's be a tad hypocritical of us to use it after we were so adamant that the forum remain PG13???

Hmmmmmmmmmm?
                      People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Congratulations on your new name CMDR Mike!!!! If your militia has a draft, let me know.

[ 08-17-2002, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: shorty ]
                        In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

We DO accept volunteers!

Comment

Would it get me a cool name like yours? Heh, I thought my ultimate goal in life was to become a "veteran" poster, God knows I will never get the honor of moderator. Little did I know, there is something to look forward to...Mike, your my hero, you made it man...you ARE the elite! As far as Frank, I don't think he could make Nite get out of his chair LOL. (Frank, I'm just playing). By the way Mike, I do volunteer. Just make sure I hold a cool position! [Wink]

[ 08-17-2002, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: shorty ]
                            In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

You will hold a cool position. You will be madame Xterra! Commander of the cave!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6350 users online. 340 members and 6010 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X