300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EDWARD96
    What do you mean ya can't throw animals? It's my god given right to throw animals. They will get my animals when they pry it from my cold dead fingers! In the U.S. the 4th or 2nd or one of them memonts gives us the right to keep and arm bears don't it!!!

Comment

I was hoping we would not make the news again. It has not been that long along that Mississippi made the news for an incident about 40 miles from where the pig and possum throwing incident took place. It was on one of the CNN shows. A man was caught on video having sex with his horses. He was tried and convicted. At the sentencing phase his wife took the stand in his defense. She testified that since it was his horse she did not see a problem with it. (I could just hear the dueling banjos playing in the background. ) The prosecution asked what if it had been his daughter, after all they are his, right? The wife in open court turned to the Judge and asked, can't I takes the 5th? Going to court down here is better than going to any comedy club up north!

By the way, the guy has not stopped yet. He is now charged in some more cases of animal tossing. And they wonder why land is so cheap down here!

Comment

Next thing you know, midget tossing will be illegal too.
        Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
        I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
        Originally posted by weinerdog2000
        as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Redders4786
          Next thing you know, midget tossing will be illegal too.
          LOL...I was just poking around on Google and came upon a website for dwarfism. Turns out my wife is short enough to be considered a dwarf or midget or whatever is politically correct.

Hmmm, I wonder what the government will do to help my pocketbook because of her "disability" ????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6507 users online. 353 members and 6154 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X