300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It must be some redneck thing"

Man pleas guilty to throwing 60 lb pig over hotel reception counter. Accused of three other "animal throwing" incidents involving pigs and possums.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16081720/

Yes, that's right, he'd run into businesses and throw animals behind counters at employees. And I thought I'd been to nearly every kind of call in my career...
    "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

LOL Just me or does it seem like a week for these kond of stories to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Unsworn
      LOL Just me or does it seem like a week for these kond of stories to come out.
      Well it was just a full moon
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
      and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by icecoldblueyes
        Well it was just a full moon

Near the holidays. That ups the wierdness factor exponentially.
        They're called 'learning opportunities'.

Comment

What next, cant throw poultry!?

Comment

Originally posted by VSPClem
            What next, cant throw poultry!?
            Nope, can't throw poultry no more. And no more cat bowling, neither!

Comment

Originally posted by ninjamom6
              And no more cat bowling, neither!
              well, shoot. Now what am I gonna do on my Friday nights?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGalt
                well, shoot. Now what am I gonna do on my Friday nights?
                What's wrong wif you, young 'un? Ain't you never hearda "cow tippin'?" What'r Friday nights fer, if'n ya can't tip a cow or two?

Comment

What's wrong wif you, young 'un? Ain't you never hearda "cow tippin'?" What'r Friday nights fer, if'n ya can't tip a cow or two?
                  That's Thursdays... try to tip 'em two nights in a row, yer fixin' to git kicked. Not only that, but once is funny, twice is just mean.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGalt
                    That's Thursdays... try to tip 'em two nights in a row, yer fixin' to git kicked. Not only that, but once is funny, twice is just mean.
                    Well hogtie me and whup me with a hick'ry switch, how could I fergit Thursdays? I guess on Fridays you could try the ol' Steve Martin trick - cat jugglin'. . .

But yer probly too young to 'member Steve Martin cat jugglin'.

Comment

Well hogtie me and whup me with a hick'ry switch, how could I fergit Thursdays? I guess on Fridays you could try the ol' Steve Martin trick - cat jugglin'. . .

But yer probly too young to 'member Steve Martin cat jugglin'.
                      No audio, but is this what you're talkin' about? http://youtube.com/watch?v=efsfAD6mFLc

Comment

Si Señor, pero no en español.

Comment

You gal durn fools! Fridays is fer HORSE TIPPIN'! Them cows just isn't a challenge, but horses...THEY chase ya!
                          "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
                          -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

"It must be some sort of redneck thing"

This has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever read about.
                            -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

What do you mean ya can't throw animals? It's my god given right to throw animals. They will get my animals when they pry it from my cold dead fingers! In the U.S. the 4th or 2nd or one of them memonts gives us the right to keep and arm bears don't it!!!
                              "I pray with my Bible in one hand, and my gun in the other"
                              And I'll tell you the last thing my father told me before he died, "Careful son, that gun's loaded."

P.S. "Ya'll look alot different through a scope"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4052 users online. 257 members and 3795 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X