300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seinfeld

Is anyone a big fan of Seinfeld? If so, what is your favorite episode? I am so happy that they play reruns every night. I think that show is so funny.

I'm hoping someday they will put the Seinfeld series on DVD.
    "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

It's hard to pick just one but my favorite is the one where Kramer finds the "Merv Griffin" set in the dumpster and then makes his lving rom into a talk show.
      "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

My favorite one was the LAST one....

Comment

seinfeld was one of the best shows ever. The best two episodes were the backwards episode and the one with the soup nazi.
          LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

"Master of my domain!"

-Sparky

Comment

I'M OUT!!..
              " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I loved the Junior Mint episode!!
                In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

I loved the episodes that dealt with:

"Shrinkage" (George caught w/pants down)

"...not that there's anything wrong with that". (Jerry accused of being gay)

"...he repulses me, but I can't look away" (Kramer's pic at Art Exhibit).

The Keith Hernandez episode where Kramer is spit on from a grassy knoll outside Shea Stadium by a Mets pitcher he heckled the previous day. They filmed it like the Zapruder film...a classic.

Jerry's Supermodel girlfriend sees Jerry stopped at a light rubbing his nose. She thinks he was picking it and dumps him. He spends the rest of the show protesting "It wasn't a pick, there was no knuckle..."!!!
                  Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Those were all good...it is so hard to choose. What about the Kenny Rogers chicken episode or Man Hands???!!!

Comment

For those who saw the final episode...

Shouldn't they be out of jail by now?
                      "I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that f***ed-up bar!"

Jay the Prophet

Comment

They should be out of jail by now. Let's get the show back on!!!!

Comment

That last show was lame. If JS was smart he'd do a couple Seinfeld 'specials' a year.

That way the cast would not have to commit to a whole season (I don't want to interfere with the Rold Gold Pretzel ads ).

If NBC could air those boringly unfunny Bob Hope Specials(w/guest star Brooke Shields)years ago, they can air some Seinfeld specials now.
                          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

By far the best one is the car dealership one.

"High five!"

"Like I'm gonna bring my car in to the dealer, *snort* "

"I have the window!"

"Jump!" (when the candy bar in the machine won't drop)

Comment

the one where jerry beats up on the bookie and the one with the uh, you know, where they bet each other to see who could uh, go the longest without, uh, doing the deed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5607 users online. 360 members and 5247 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X