300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many forum members have ever been arrested

I have. I was arrested for public intoxication, and unlawfully carrying a firearm. Charges were later dropped.

So, fess up. Even cops. I wanna know!

I have. DUI 1987. I deserved it.
    Bill R

Comment

March 1979. Burglary. The judge threw the case right out of court. How could I be seen walking up someone's long country driveway with a person who was a few inches taller than me, when the dude who was actually with him was blonde, and about a foot shorter? And, at the same time, I was also seen driving my car in the area(I was; was hunting rabbits at the time).

But in light of that, and that there was no physical evidence linking me to the crime scene(there was for those other 2 guys, as well as an unknown third party), the judge threw the case out.

Had I known then what I know now, I would have sued that overzealous idiotic Deputy sheriff for false arrest, harassment, divulging information about the case to a person who had no business knowing, and for the anguish he caused my Mom and Dad. He was out to make himself look good, because he planned to run for Sheriff in the following election.(He did get to be Sheriff, but eventually made a royal fool out of himself, but that's another story).

I never got hauled into jail, but after talking to the Magistrate, I had to be booked and fingerprinted, which is still on my record.
      Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

I wasnt arrested, but taken in for questioning regarding a case(s) involving a friend. the person had lived with me and was suspected of burglary.

i was questioned by two detectives while being recorded, and it was a little scary. i told the whole story in another thread somewhere.

i had a serious accident while intoxicated way back in 1978, but i ended up not being charged with anything... things were a little different back then regarding DWI's.

[ 08-15-2002, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Mike, you said the charges were dropped...you didn't say whether you were guilty or not. Fess up! I think DMS sorta said he wasn't guilty.
          Bill R

Comment

I've had my rights read to me, been relieved of duty because some wussy USMC complained I smacked him too hard with my night stick

(But it wasn't too hard, cause the stick didn't break over his noggin [Wink] )

Jim Burnes

Comment

I was camped, in a public place on a fishing trip, and started drinking. Unforutnatly I got pretty messed up, as the day wore on. I was wandering around at 1 am, and a deputy pulls up and stops me.

He says I am drunk. I was. I say ok, I have a loaded NAA .22 in my shirt pocket. he says "Don't move", and I don't. I go to jail.

Later my laywer explains to the judge and sheriffs office that under the law, I can legally carry a handgun while legally engaged in hunting or fishing. The DA should learn what the law is, before charging someone, in my opinion.

On a side note, the sheriffs ofice called me a liar and my lawyer a liar, when the gun was picked up, saying that verbatim, that we lied to the judge. So much for rights.

A agree with being arrested, just not with the gun charge.

[ 08-15-2002, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

Month and a half ago I was suspended w/ pay for accidentally bonking some heroin addict in the head with my ASP while he was trying to stick me with a syringe.

I'm really not liked by my department higher ups (basically because my lips aren't glued to their *****es or around their...well you get the idea) which is why if I ever had anyone from here contact them to verify my employment so that I could be granted access to RA, they'd make my job hell, give me a ****ty assignment, mock me, and probably make an example out of me somehow. F-ckers.

If you're reading this: Chief Robillotto YOU FAT ****ER, YOU SUCK.

See? I vent sometimes too, Mitzi. [Wink]

Comment

No Jay,only Mitzi and I can vent! Just kiddin'. I wouldn't let anyone stick me either!

Comment

Disorderly conduct when I was 16. Not arrested just got a ticket and had to go to court. Ended up being a janitor for a week.

BTW Jim, what's a wussy USMC? Do you mean a Marine or does USMC stand for something else?

[ 08-15-2002, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: jarhead6073 ]
                    On the wings of a dove
                    Let's roll for justice
                    Let's roll for truth
                    Let's not let our children grow up
                    Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by MikeTx:
                      No Jay,only Mitzi and I can vent! Just kiddin'. I wouldn't let anyone stick me either!

Only if it was in the backside, and the sticker was a big, floppy ol', rubber dil- whoa! disregard.

[Eek!]

Comment

Jay!

Comment

LMAO. Dude, you left yourself wide open...
                          for the big floppy rubber dil!

Oh man, im in a wierd mood tonight. Please forgive me.

PS: Please be gentle, mods and admin.

Comment

13 years old, for disorderly conduct. six months probation. I was a little punk kid.
                            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by CopInNY:
                              LMAO. Dude, you left yourself wide open...
                              for the big floppy rubber dil!

Oh man, im in a wierd mood tonight. Please forgive me.

PS: Please be gentle, mods and admin.

With a needle Jay. Clearly, you need more!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4473 users online. 315 members and 4158 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X