Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The links to the pictures don't work anymore, but just go to the guy's main album and you can find them there.

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/BacKDooRMaNHB/

Comment

• THat is so sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by AggiePhil
        I don't know why our driver's ed program doesn't use videos like that to promote safe driving, not drinking and driving, and not speeding. Our program mainly just deals with not drinking and driving. I don't remember any real instructions on the dangers of speeding other than you'll get a ticket if you're caught. The videos we saw were from the early 90s (This was in 2001) with bad acting, lame background music and mullets. Lots and lots of mullets. We spent most of our time making fun of the lame videos. Real effective.

Interestingly enough, my driver's ed instructor has a 60% rate of licenced students who get their licence suspended before they become a fully unrestricted driver. That was when I was a new driver and the program was pretty lax. I was one of those 60%. This fall they introduced a graduated licencing program that's not as lenient as the one I was on. I'd hate to see what his licence suspension rate is now.

Everyone focuses so much on not drinking and driving, but I think a lot more time needs to be spent on educating people on the dangers of speeding and driving like a moron. (I'll say it before everyone else says it; "hello, Pot? This is Kettle calling. You're black too.") I've seen a lot of don't drink and drive presentations by parents who have lots kids through drinking and driving. I don't know why no one who has lots kids to speeding and driving like a moron don't do them. I'd do them if I was allowed to. I don't think I'm in a position though that would make teenagers listen. I obviously haven't been killed yet, but I have made my future career aspirations a lot more difficult to achieve.

Comment

• can you re-host the images
          the bandwidth has been exceeded on ur photobucket account

USSS U/D
          Applied: September 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by eagles138
            can you re-host the images
            the bandwidth has been exceeded on ur photobucket account
            You must have missed my message three posts up:

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/BacKDooRMaNHB/

Comment

• After reading many posts but not seeing the pics I can understand why people are affected differently. As to the pretty girl what kind of gal was she? She was 18 and took dads car without permission after drinking. I agree what did the father call about the car being gone or his daughter taking it? What kind of kid was this? Was she a train wreck waiting to collide? Did her parents ever see warning signs and yet ignored them?

The hard a cruel fact is that a young life was wasted. She made her choice to take the car and drive it like it was meant to be driven. Porsches are fast cars make no mistake compound that with intoxification and it isn't if an accident will happen, but when.

The worst wreck I ever saw was some drunk sailors in the Philipines. They had left the base, Subic Bay, and stopped off to get trashed at a local joint. They had picked up 2 hookers and were hauling *** when they passed us with a bus coming at us from about 300 yds away which was passing another vehicle. The car swerved off to the right which was a deep shoulder going into a curve. The car flipped and went air borne. The roof posts made contact with one of the support cables to a power pole and it went through the posts like a piano wire through cheese. The car continued till it went head first into the pole.

The RF passenger was ejected about 50 ft from the car, less face from head smashing windshield and brain matter left on the hood and ground. One of the hookers was in the middle frt seat and the other in back. They were both decapitated and the police didn't know which head went to which body. The passenger in the RR outside position was under the dash partialy decapitated. The LR passenger suffered a smashed head from making contact with the drivers skull.

The driver survied long enough to be transported back to Subic. The car behind us had 2 off duty naval surgeons in it. Them and us were the first to stop. When we got the driver out he was babbling about that they shouldn't have stopped to have few drinks. He had massive internal injuries, the steering wheel, as well as the back of his head caved in.

Pictures don't bother me much anymore but you can never get over the smell of death. Drunk drivers make me madder than hell and sick to my stomach.
              Last edited by Stroller; 11-29-2006, 02:03 PM. Reason: Mis spelling

Comment

• Wow

Usually the innocent gets it but in this case the drunk driver was the only one killed. Crazy.
                "We can close each others eyes real fast, but then nobody's gonna make no money." Miami Vice

Comment

• Just wanted to say thanks for posting the link to those pics. My 19-year-old little sis back in the midwest drinks and drives...whenever word gets back to me, I rip her a new one (I think her favorite phrase is "spare me the lecture..."), but there's nothing I can actually DO to stop her. I have honestly been hoping she gets a DUI before she kills herself or someone else...maybe that would at least make her think twice next time? I am forwarding these to her...she just lost a friend in a (non-alcohol related) crash a few days ago...maybe something will finally get thru to her...
                  Last edited by Reiland; 11-30-2006, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• i can't get any pictures when i click the links.
                    i get a account bandwidth has been exceeded message

Comment

• Photobucket has removed the pics. They no longer work. They must have been pretty bad.

Comment

• Eh, they were bad but I've seen worse on Ogrish.com and related sites.

Comment

• Originally posted by scratch13
                          While I have said things that might seem cold, I think that some of the comments here have gone a little beyond disgusting. Bana: enough. You are not being funny. While I do not wish you or anyone you love harm, if your kid/wife/family/friend were to end up like this (in the pis) tomorrow and we all began a discussion like this about your kid's/etc's @ss or whatever disgusting comments that you made, it would be plain justice.
                          Oh, come one, Scratch. Where's your sense of humour? You know that I'm one of the good guys.

Comment

• CAN SOMEONE REPOST THE PICS? I NEED THEM FOR CLASS. PLEASE.....

someone must have saved the pics to the harddrive
                            sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

• This is a not safe for work link:

NSW

NSW

NSW

http://www.sensibleerection.com/entry.php/61558

Comment

• What a shame

I thought I woud be a little more freaked out. That is the most horrible head trama I've ever seen. She was a pretty girl too. I fell bad for her family having to see her that way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4945 users online. 273 members and 4672 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X