300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by banastretarlton
    Pretty? That is one hot piece of teenaged a**. It's always a shame when a grade A unit like that shakes off the mortal coil. Quite selfish, actually. She wasn't thinking about the lads.
    You disgust me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowing-Dee
      You disgust me.
      And everyone else on this board.
      The People's Republic of Massachusetts

Communications | Technology | Social Media
      Twitter Facebook

Comment

• Ooooh, that looks like a fun ride! I should try that sometime... now I just need to find a Porche.... hmmm.

On a more serious note: I feel sorry for the family, but have a hard time feeling for the deceased. No decent parent should ever have to bury a child.

Slowing-Dee: I think that was his intention.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnGalt
          Ooooh, that looks like a fun ride! I should try that sometime... now I just need to find a Porche.... hmmm.
          You'd think that, but after the first few kilometers it gets kind of boring. My friend used to have a Porsche.

Comment

You'd think that, but after the first few kilometers it gets kind of boring. My friend used to have a Porsche.
            I was referring (with extreme sarcasm) to the accident itself... though having a car like that would probably be quite fun (seriously, this time).

Comment

• Originally posted by banastretarlton
              Pretty? That is one hot piece of teenaged a**. It's always a shame when a grade A unit like that shakes off the mortal coil. Quite selfish, actually. She wasn't thinking about the lads.
              Is that what "sophistication" sounds like banastretarlton (aka "metcopuk" aka "banterboy")? I must have really gotten under your skin in that other thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Interceptor
                Eh, I'm eating lunch, saw em, all, and just kept on eating...

Damn shame she was that stupid.

That is quite impressive. I "saw em", "all", too, wasn't eating though.

Comment

• Originally posted by eman2k5
                  i didnt feel any remorse for her. anyone have anything to top that?

me neither...ive seen worse.

the smell is worse than the visual for me...never got over the smell
                  The proper drinking of Scotch whisky is more than indulgence: it is a toast to civilization, a tribute to the continuity of culture, a manifesto of man’s determination to use the resources of nature to refresh mind and body and enjoy to the full the senses with which he has been endowed

Comment

You need to find a road with corners, tricky in your locale I'm sure, but still, give it a try

Straight lines are for American muscle cars, corners are for real (read:European) sports cars...

... and motorcycles of course
                    Mankind shall not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Dithyrambe Sur La Fête Des Rois -- Denis Diderot (1713 - 1784)

Comment

• what the hell is the big deal?

do your job, take your measurements, contact the next of kin, write out out the report and draw your diagram - do your job and move on, NEXT....

No need to fret about it, to most people on this message board, this is just a few gorey pictures and a face to the name, to those who actually worked it, they will never forget her, no matter how many fatals they've worked.

For LEO's, this is just a day in the life, to most - it's a bunch of crazy pics on the internet, to LEO's, it's the actual Next of Kin Notification. You civvies think this is run of the mill, you are "desensitized"? Come talk to me after you've told mom and dad that little John or Jane 'aint coming home no more, or even worse, mom or dad 'aint coming home no more. Do a few of those, then talk to me about being "desensitized".
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

You disgust me.
                        Really? What did I do wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by LPI
                          Is that what "sophistication" sounds like banastretarlton (aka "metcopuk" aka "banterboy")? I must have really gotten under your skin in that other thread.
                          No, LPI. I enjoy arguing with you. It's nothing personal.

Comment

• The pics aren't working. Can someone fix it?

Comment

• While I have said things that might seem cold, I think that some of the comments here have gone a little beyond disgusting. Bana: enough. You are not being funny. While I do not wish you or anyone you love harm, if your kid/wife/family/friend were to end up like this (in the pis) tomorrow and we all began a discussion like this about your kid's/etc's @ss or whatever disgusting comments that you made, it would be plain justice.
                              "Socrates was a philosopher. He talked a lot. They killed him." unknown to me.

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing."

Comment

• Originally posted by willowdared
                                They used to do just that - back when they still had driver's ed in high school.

I think it was called "Blood on the Highway" - and it was long before the days when seatbelts were required (or even installed) and air-bags.
                                Here are the Red Asphalt videos:

http://www.pegasusdrivingschool.com/redasphalt.htm

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4811 users online. 256 members and 4555 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X