300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eman2k5
    i didnt feel any remorse for her. anyone have anything to top that?
    Why would you feel remorse?

She chose to drink, she chose to take the car she chose to drive beyond her means. Yeah its not pretty and information can be laerned from this to keep it from happening to someone else but I never feel the slightest bit sorry for someone that choses to put themself in such a situation.

I passed a motorcycle vs. car acident 3 weeks ago, the helmet got past all the vehicles trying to block the scene, still had hair in it and cracked in the center, and the body wasn't fully covered, and it wasn't the first time I'd seen a motorcycle rider torn up and lying in the road, after seeing them in person the photos don't get to me at all, they just aren't the same.
    Last edited by Unsworn; 11-20-2006, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowing-Dee
      It also doesn't help that the car was a convertible. It almost looks as if that's what did the damage to her head.
      Yeah the 1st photo of the Porsche on the toll booth leads be to beileve the airbag was ethier useless or delayed the enveidable a few seconds, or fractions there of.

Comment

Oh.My.God.

Comment

Originally posted by Unsworn
          Why would you feel remorse? She chose to drink, she chose to take the car she chose to drive beyond her means. Yeah its not pretty and information can be laerned from this to keep it from happening to someone else but I never feel the slightest bit sorry for someone that choses to put themself in such a situation.
          You do have to feel some sympathy for the parents. Parents aren't supposed to bury their kids.

Comment

You do have to feel some sympathy for the parents. Parents aren't supposed to bury their kids.
            Sympathy for the survivors yes, to a certain degree. But also some of that starts to play into, I think every parent of a high school age child should expose their child to descpritions of such sences and educate the children on the consequences of their actions, with or without drinking and drugs getting involved, and sometimes that is the irreversable concequence of death. Don't get me wrong I think it is quite unfortunate and these families and the driver of the HOnda will certainly be going through some counseling and deserve every oppurtunity for help, I know that it is an extreme loss for them.

Comment

Now here i am thinking that the airbag would have helped.
              Look at the last picture again. Isn't that the airbag in front of her? The white thing covering the steering wheel?

It looks like it deployed, but didn't keep her from having the top half of her head sliced off.
              Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

Comment

Im guessing that the folks had a closed casket.
                Most likely, but reconstructive embalming has come a long way. It depends on the embalmer's wax using skills.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFire

It looks like it deployed, but didn't keep her from having the top half of her head sliced off.
                  It looks like when the roof detached itself that the corner took a chunk of her head with it.

Comment

It is in times like this that I wish I didn't have a photographic memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalia
                      It is in times like this that I wish I didn't have a photographic memory.
                      You were warned that it was graphic.

I don't understand why this doesn't bother me. Would it be different if I was there picking up the pieces?

Comment

Im guessing that the folks had a closed casket.
                        you think?

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146
                          Looks like she died with a dollar billin her hand. Atleast she was going to pay the toll booth fee.
                          Gotta love cop humor.

Comment

I think movies have desensetized me some...it didn't bother me, and I've only seen one dead person before, and that was a 90+ year old woman that died in her sleep.
                            "I carry a gun, because a cop is too heavy..."

Huckabee '08!!!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Unsworn
                              Don't get me wrong I think it is quite unfortunate and these families and the driver of the HOnda will certainly be going through some counseling and deserve every oppurtunity for help, I know that it is an extreme loss for them.
                              Wasnt the honda driver absolutely fine? I can see why he would feel like he killed her or led to her killing in that he didnt move out of the way or something, but wait...

SHE WAS DRUNK, AND MADE A STUPID CHOICE

(drunk driving that is)

the honda driver couldnt have done anything differently, I doubt he even saw her coming.

Comment

You were warned that it was graphic.
                                I am not blaming anyone. I am the one who chose to look. I guess I was expecting to see a really mangled car, not a mangled human. Willowdared's post about stopping at the fifth picture should have been a strong clue.

I can't imagine being a cop and rolling up on a scene like that. I know you all say that you get used to it. But, what you must go through in situations like that until you get used it. I'd F-ed up!

Well, I was having a bad day because I got passed over for a job promotion by someone less qualified. These pictures put things into perspective.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5013 users online. 282 members and 4731 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X