300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinuviel
    Who cleans up the mess afterwards? I see a deputy picking up chunks eww.
    Actually she probably is a Coroners Investigator for the Sheriff's Dept.

My questions is: If your job is to pick up chunks...Why would you wear tennis shoes and step into a pool of blood?

I too think I am desensitized..Pics don't bother me a bit. It's like trying to find Waldo...which way was she sitting vs her position now! Interesting!

Razor- 4) Why didn't the fire dept. or coroner cover the body with a blanket or something??

The yellow blankets are so the public doesn't see the body. Pictures are for evidence and the accident investigation report. Once the pics are taken the body will be covered.
    Last edited by deputy x 2; 11-20-2006, 02:58 PM.
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Pics typically dont bother me, but these really did. I'm not sure why, but since she didnt have a face, and there was chunks of flesh everywhere, it just creeped me out. I feel sorry for the families loss and hope she died quickly, so she didnt feel the pain. I agree with the above comments, these are the kind of pictures they need to show in schools, not wimpy messed up car ones.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2
        I too think I am desensitized..Pics don't bother me a bit. It's like trying to find Waldo...which way was she sitting vs her position now! Interesting!
        For me it's usually "hmm, where should her face be?" I know, I'm terrible.

Originally posted by drock
        I feel sorry for the families loss and hope she died quickly, so she didnt feel the pain.
        It looks like a died on impact type of accident.

Comment

mmm.. a glimpse of what's to come in the field of LE.. quite disgusting to say the least..
          thanks for the pics

Comment

Anybody know the BAC?

Comment

Man... I can barely look at these pictures. I have never seen any thing this gruesome in real life. I dont know how i will react my first time. Thanks for the post.
              Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

Comment

Originally posted by drock
                Pics typically dont bother me, but these really did. I'm not sure why, but since she didnt have a face, and there was chunks of flesh everywhere, it just creeped me out. I feel sorry for the families loss and hope she died quickly, so she didnt feel the pain. I agree with the above comments, these are the kind of pictures they need to show in schools, not wimpy messed up car ones.
                They used to do just that - back when they still had driver's ed in high school.

I think it was called "Blood on the Highway" - and it was long before the days when seatbelts were required (or even installed) and air-bags.
                Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm a little like Dee--didn't bother me a bit---one less human stain in the world that could kill someone the next time she got in a car. Of course Daddy will probably sue Porsche & the liquor company now.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2
                    My questions is: If your job is to pick up chunks...Why would you wear tennis shoes and step into a pool of blood?

My thoughts exactly
                    An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

Looks like she died with a dollar billin her hand. Atleast she was going to pay the toll booth fee.
                      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

AllI can think of is a line from a song of the 60s'.Peter,Paul and Mary----musical notes please, "When will they ever learn ,Whennnnn will they EVERRRR learn?" .When their parents,educators,and friends TEACH them,thats when.Because some are just to hard headed to learn by absorption(sp)
                        Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu
                          AllI can think of is a line from a song of the 60s'.Peter,Paul and Mary----musical notes please, "When will they ever learn ,Whennnnn will they EVERRRR learn?" .When their parents,educators,and friends TEACH them,thats when.Because some are just to hard headed to learn by absorption(sp)
                          I was a crazy driving kid just like that, had a Mustang with a 302 and had a couple of close calls. Thank goodness my dad didn't have a porsche.

Comment

Originally posted by LPI
                            I was a crazy driving kid just like that, had a Mustang with a 302 and had a couple of close calls. Thank goodness my dad didn't have a porsche.
                            But were you drunk while doing that? I've done my fair share of crazy **** behind the wheel, but I always knew better than to drink and drive.

Comment

... and people say motorcycles are dangerous.

I'm just glad no-one else got hurt, this could easily have been a multiple fatality situation.
                              Mankind shall not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Dithyrambe Sur La Fête Des Rois -- Denis Diderot (1713 - 1784)

Comment

Originally posted by Dolmen
                                ... and people say motorcycles are dangerous.
                                Any vehicle in the control of a drunk driver is dangerous. If you'd like, I can post some motorcycle fatality images for you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3526 users online. 165 members and 3361 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X