Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorp/Sag cusp. Scorpio dominates though.
    Dave Kiefner
    [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

Leo.

Comment

Something about this has bothered me my whole life. When your Western Zodiac and your Chinese Zodiac are the same beast is this something to worry about?

Being a Double Goat isn't a bad thing, is it?

Campus

Comment

:laser:

Comment

Arrrgh! rats!

Comment

LOL, Jim! It has to do woth web pages and UBB but I haven't figured it out....yet! lol

Comment

Jim and Mitzi this is for you, a computer genius I know (and you know who you are ) taught me how to do the smilies, so I think it is only fair of me to pass the knowledge on

What you do is right click on the smilie you want to use then left click on properties, once the properties screen appears you will see a web address it will look like this: http://www.plauder-smilies.de/jump.gif
                highlight the address and right click on it and then left click on copy. Once you have it copied all you have to do is paste the web address into your post like this
                [IMG]place the address here[/IMG]

Make sure you do not leave any spaces between the brackets and the address. Hope this helps you

------------------
                I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
                Winston Churchill

[This message has been edited by SpecOpsWarrior (edited 05-27-2001).]

Comment

I think I'm getting it...I'm gonna try

WOO HOO! I did it! I hate it when I have to learn news things cause I won't go to bed til I learn them! lol You have unleashed a monster! lol

[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited 05-27-2001).]

Comment

You got it

Comment

For some reason, mine is a little different. I left click on the picture, then copy immage location. Then I paste it into my post with The [IMG] formula. Here is another picture of Don and a friend. After this, I will try to find smaller images.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecOps:
                        a computer genius I know (and you know who you are ) taught me how to do the smilies, so I think it is only fair of me to pass the knowledge on
                        Aaaawww, thanks SpecOps, now I'm all

And so gentlemanly of you to pass the info on to others...

[This message has been edited by blondie72 (edited 05-27-2001).]
                        [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Your very welcome Blondie , you deserve all the credit for my smilies.

Comment

I dunno, Blondie....This amount of knowledge in my hands is definitely a dangerous thing! lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4440 users online. 276 members and 4164 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X