300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your sign?

Post your horoscope sign and I will post your horoscope prediction!

Here is mine

Taurus April 20 - May 20
    Take a risk in the public arena. You may have a chance to do something unique or even ahead of the times. You are more inspired than many people you know are, and you have an obligation to share ideas or techniques that will make life easier for everyone. You may inadvertently find a new source of income in the communications field. Gather more information to see if you're truly on the right track.

Taurus. I guess being born under the sign of the 'bull' makes us special, huh Raychel?

Comment

Yup So what spectacular thing are you going to do today?

Comment

My sign? "Nickel beer night"!

Libra. Spectacular? Far from it this weekend! Got a wedding to go to this evening, and get a haircut. Ahh, another exciting day!

------------------
        FLLawdog
        "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Comment

Gemini (and glad to have this extra personality to blame things on!)!!

Thats nice of you Rachel.... unless its bad news!!!

------------------
          Treat every day as the most precious day you have!

Comment

Leo. Proud, pompous, and make a lot of noise, but in reality, just a big kitty cat.
            Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Virgo. And all I know are what the "big boys" tell me.

------------------
              "Don't teach in German, then test in Japanese!"
              6P1 (retired)
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

Raychel, today we are going to work in the yard, mowing, fertilizing, and putting compost tea on the plants to kill the bugs. After that I think I'll clean out my closet and get ready to go shooting in the morning, then I have to clean out the garage and barbque. what a horrible life!

Comment

Working in the yard doesn't sound bad.. That's what I am doing today.. well.. actually working in my garden, not the yard.

Anyway, here are the horoscopes!

Libra
                  Promotional efforts are the key to your success now. You could expand your horizons and build a stronger reputation with international groups or organizations. Look for opportunities to communicate with people at a distance. Discuss promotional matters and plans for distribution. Even though you may feel overburdened, now may be the time to take the next step up the ladder of success.

Gemini
                  Your responsibilities may seem burdensome at times, but you have a chance to improve your financial situation by showing more sensitivity. Discuss your plans with family members, and find ways to work more efficiently. People may be ready to recognize your efforts and help you strengthen your reputation. Pay attention to your instincts.

Leo
                  Luck is on your side in all group endeavors. You may have a chance to expand your circle of acquaintances. You'll enjoy meeting new people. Exchanging ideas with others will enrich your experience and stimulate your creativity. If you're in a position to make suggestions about investments or entertainment projects, you'll enjoy the challenge of exploration and expansion.

Virgo
                  You may feel optimistic and exhibit a happy-go-lucky outlook on life. Focus on your social life and your dynamic career. You may have a chance to build a stronger reputation for yourself by making a commitment to creative projects. If you need to spend time alone to develop new skills, do so as soon as possible.

Comment

Thanks Rachel.....

Your responsibilities may seem burdensome at times, but you have a chance to improve your financial situation by showing more sensitivity.

I was really nice to the woman that I bought the lotto ticket from this morning! I was very sensitive to the fact she was busy!

Discuss your plans with family members, and find ways to work more efficiently.

Not a chance!

People may be ready to recognize your efforts and help you strengthen your reputation.

Not a chance with the reputation. I was a million and a half over budget last year and around 600,000 this year!! I just tell them I am underfunded!

Pay attention to your instincts.

Always, always and always!!

------------------
                    Treat every day as the most precious day you have!

Comment

I'm a Virgo, just like Don! Read it, Raychel. Thanks for posting it.

------------------
                      "There's no place like home."

Comment

I am a Scorpio and my husband is a LEO. When he roars, I pinch him.

Comment

My mother tells me I was born under a sign.

The sign read "Liquor in the Front, Poker in the Rear".

------------------
                          Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Comment

HEY RULE - "Here's Your Sign!"

------------------
                            "Don't teach in German, then test in Japanese!"
                            6P1 (retired)
                            6P1 (retired)

Comment

That is toooooooo funny!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3971 users online. 225 members and 3746 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X