Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Searching........is this the right place?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching........is this the right place?

I am searching for a message board (and I love this format, I'm familar with it) for wives of cops, or one that at least includes these.

Is this the right spot...or does anyone know of a place if its not?

------------------
    Beth
    Beth

Hi Beth! I am not a cop nor the wife of one but I enjoy this board a lot. Maybe one of the moderators can give you more info about wives that post here. But, you would really like this forum. It's lots of fun and very informative. Just stay away from Don! hehehe

Comment

Hi Beth,

Greetings from Rome!

Like Mitzy, Im not a wife or officer either but enjoy the comoraderie I have found here at officer.com. As far as Don goes.....remember the big, bad wolf in "Little Red Riding Hood?" Need I say more?

Nell
      When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine yourself....

Comment

Yes, Nel is right but the Big Bad Wolf is handsomer. Don has bigger ears I think! I KNOW he has a bigger mouth! Dang, am I ever living dangerously today! I think I'll really rile him up and go post in the Squad Room! hehehehehe

[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited 05-25-2001).]

Comment

We have a family matters section where we offer the loved ones a place to go talk about us. It's not very active, but if someon, like yourself, could spread the word to the rest of the wives out there...

I'm still trying to get my better half involved, but with school, it's hard for her.

------------------
          FLLawdog
          "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Comment

When you are in school, FL, it doesn't leave a whole lot of time for much else.
            Mitzi<-----remembering her college days

Comment

Originally posted by Mitzi:
              Mitzi<-----remembering her college days
              Hmm, what college was that Mitzi, Barber College?

------------------
              "Don't teach in German, then test in Japanese!"
              6P1 (retired)

[This message has been edited by Don (edited 05-25-2001).]
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

Hey Beth,

Welcome to the forum! As you can see from the above posts, we allow ALMOST anybody in here!

I really hesitated to post to you after the bad rap that I got from these two, but just to set the record straight, I am happily married and am probably old enough to be your father if not your grandfather. (Of course dirty old men need love too.)

Anyway, if you have any questions about the BB feel free to email any of the staff. Also, if you are married to a copper invite him to take a look-see at our site!

------------------
                "Don't teach in German, then test in Japanese!"
                6P1 (retired)

[This message has been edited by Don (edited 05-25-2001).]
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

Hush up, Wolfie, or I'll tell her about your raincoat!

Comment

Beth, I am fairly new here myself, but everyone is really great, so welcome. I really enjoy myself here.

Mitzi, we can always use another badge bunny!
                    Rose

Comment

Yes, Beth, we need another Badge Bunny to keep these guys in line! I am Head Badge Bunny Extraordinare.

[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited 05-25-2001).]

Comment

my wife also goes to:
                        http://boards2.ivillage.com/messages...opwives21.html

They're always looking for new members as well, I hear.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4506 users online. 313 members and 4193 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X