300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegal alians

How do you have and illegal alian deport, who do you contact. I tried INS a few years ago and didn't get much help from them.

Throw them on the next bus to mehico.

Seriously, INS/ICE whatever they call themselves now really to need get their act together becuase the American people are beginning to get a little ****ed about this "invasion" of our country.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
      Throw them on the next bus to mehico.

Seriously, INS/ICE whatever they call themselves now really to need get their act together becuase the American people are beginning to get a little ****ed about this "invasion" of our country.

Amen to that.

Comment

In North Carolina, the Immigration officers stated that they would only come out, if you get like a bus-load at a time, like somebody that is actually trafficking humans into here. I know they just had a big bust up on Topsail island a few weeks ago, a few dozen workers on the island all got caught, that was all over the news. If I could detain every single illegal I come into contact with, I could fill a bus a week.

Comment

1. Find outwhere their station is.
          2. If you contact an Illegal, ask him if he wants a ride--they always say yes.
          3. Drop the Illegal off at the ICE/Border Patrol Station.

Citizen Assist

Comment

I really like it here, because here we just call the Border Patrol and they come out and pick em up, even if we have just one detained.

Comment

INS/ICE claim they don’t have enough people to do the job. I don’t doubt it.

What do you mean “invasion”? There’s only about THIRTY MILLION of them.

NC Raleigh News& observer had a semi-sympathetic article that said they send an average of $400.00 a month back to family at home.
              30 million x 400 = (my calculator doesn’t go that high.) 3.2 billion ? A MONTH.
              Sent out of the country!

Comment

Originally posted by xraodcop
                1. Find outwhere their station is.
                2. If you contact an Illegal, ask him if he wants a ride--they always say yes.
                3. Drop the Illegal off at the ICE/Border Patrol Station.

Citizen Assist
                But is it REALLY a Citizen Assist if they are illegal????

In CO we need to have a felony charge and have their butts sitting in county jail THEN we can contact ICE and have a hold put on them for deportation.

Otherwise write them a million times EACH for driving without a valid license, not because it does any good, but because eventually they will get a warrant for FTA!
                When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

Originally posted by LSCAP
                  NC Raleigh News& observer had a semi-sympathetic article that said they send an average of $400.00 a month back to family at home.
                  Sent out of the country!

Maybe all of the money flowing out of our country is the "giant sucking sound" that H. Ross Perot used to mention during his TV appearances.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Originally posted by LSCAP
                    INS/ICE claim they don’t have enough people to do the job. I don’t doubt it.

What do you mean “invasion”? There’s only about THIRTY MILLION of them.

Sent out of the country!
                    Your point stays the same... but 30 mil x 400 =/= 3200 mil ... rather it equals 12000 mil, which equates to 12 billion.

Comment

But if that much is going out they should be well off right? we don't have too many here just canada border jumpers,But who can blame them.they all blame canada.

Comment

billions

John Galt. Thanks.

Comment

It really depends on where you are. Unfortunately we don't have control over anything even remotely considered the interior. All calls or "Other agency" calls have to be referred to ICE (Interior enforcement, domiciled aliens, employer sanctions, etc.) and no, they don't have the manpower or the resources most of the time. The southern border is a little different. Border Patrol has a little more lee-way there. Personally, I don't mind getting in trouble for doing my job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4976 users online. 298 members and 4678 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X