Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico protests execution of Cop-Killer

Mexico Protests Execution of Cop-Killer

Let's see - Mexico wants the US to grant a blanket pardon to all Mexican citizens illegally in the US.
    Mexico owes the US millions of gallons of water, necessary to the Texas farmers, and yet refuses to pay it back.
    Mexico uses it's uniformed, armed military to run drugs across the US/Mexico border, feeling free to shoot at Border Patrol Agents.
    And now Mexico refuses to meet with the US because we execute a condemned cop-killer?

Whats wrong with this picture???

[ 08-15-2002, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: LeslieBScott ]
    "Public service is not just a job.
    It is an act of citizenship."
    ---G.W. Bush

Plenty is wrong with it when you consider the fact that he has never denied killing the officer. Politics should never enter into the picture.

Comment

We had a local murder that the suspect fled back to Mexico. The state had to promise not to seek the DP before Mexico would extradite him.

The great guardians of due process, judicial integrity and fairness....Mexico

Comment

Tony Sanchez was interviewed on the radio today. He says he wants to take on the evil insurance companies that are ripping us off and answer to no one. What a joke. It's politicians like him big business has bought, in order to pass laws that let them rip us off.

Then, to my surprise, the interviewer asked him if he would make english the official language of Texas. He said ABSOLUTLY! Then the interviewer said he meant that when you go in a government office, DPS, courthouse, or whatever, evrything is in English, not English and some other language. Only English. Sanchez then said he could not do that. Those people need a little help he said.

Clearly Sanchez is playing to all the Mexicans. He could care less about me and other Texans not of hispanic origin.

[ 08-15-2002, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

Didn't you have a thread devoted to the evil that is Tony Sanchez?

Comment

Sanchez then said he could not do that. Those people need a little help he said.

teach english

Comment

you know, I'm one of the guys that gets called when you have a traffic stop and your driver doesn't speak English or when you go to a domestic and nobody but the 8 year old speaks it.

I don't mind assisting someone in Spanish. Not at all. But damnit, don't EXPECT every freaking service to cater to your language, particularly when you are making absolutely no effort to learn English beyond being able to say "No speak English".

Comment

I love that there are so many different people in this country and that we have little Italys and Chinatowns but when conducting OFFICIAL business I’d like to see us stick to one language. I’ve often wondered why so many Hispanic people resist speaking English. Is it a cultural issue? If anyone can explain this I’m interested.

If when you first arrive you don’t speak English it is reasonable that you would need some assistance. However I sense that a portion of the Hispanic community resists the English altogether. Is this an incorrect assumption?

Comment

No, it is a correct assumption.
                  Bill R

Comment

I once worked with a woman who was born in Guatemala but came to this country as a small child. She told me once that when she was little if their father heard them speaking Spanish at home he would tell them to stop that because they were Americans now and "in this house we speak English". Wonder what happened to that concept. Maybe it was either a Guatemalan or older generation thing.

As to the execution, they can protest all they want but as far as I am concerned it means nothing. It's not their decision to make.

Comment

"Mexico protests execution of Cop-Killer"

tough $hit!!
                      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
                        Fox had made several appeals to U.S. authorities to pardon Javier Suarez Medina,
                        It's a moot point now.

I think it was the great thinker Tone Loc that said it...

"That funky COLD Medina!!!!!"

(Yes liberals...that WAS cold and insensitive...I'm glad we agree on something.
                        That's one less thing I have to worry about... )

Also, why is it that the officer being killed didn't make national copy, but this POS get's all the hub-ub? It's because the self appointed "thinkers" have decided that one of us dying on duty is acceptable, but the death penalty for convicted criminals is not.

One down...SEVERAL more to go.

[ 08-15-2002, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]
                        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Illegal Mexican alien kills PO.

Illegal Mexican alien is caught, does not deny the killing, and is sentenced to death.

Illegal Mexican alien is executed.

Mexico protests?!

I swear to christ, I feel like this planet is the twilight zone sometimes. These lowlifes have gotten away with enough over the years. They smuggle dope into our country, killing OUR citizens. They come here illegally, bring down property value in areas where they congregate. They work for next to nothing, therefore sliding into jobs that LEGAL US citizens (white, black, mexican, chinese, whatever) could have, or had and lost.

I hate this ****. I don't care if they're hard workers. I don't care about their boo hoo life in Mexico. Thier army shoots at our Border Patrol. They should be anihalated when seen trying to come across our border at illegal areas. This has got to stop.

Comment

I say their troops fire at our Border Patrol one more time, send in the Rangers and Delta to straighten them out once and for all. This fantasy they have where Pancho Villa is still fighting the evil gringos needs to be shut down once and for all. Bring back Black Jack Pershing.

As far as the cop-killing SOB goes, big deal if he wasn't allowed to talk to the consul. What the h*ll difference does it make? It has no bearing on his guilt and no bearing on the quality of his defense. He got a public pretender and got convicted. If he was innocent, he would've denied having done it, anyway. This BS about us having signed some treaty is moot. The Supreme Court denied review because his Constitutional rights were in no way violated because he couldn't talk to the consulate. All he lost was the chance to be spirited back to Mexico. Of course, I think it's high time for a Constitutional Amendment clarifying that the Consititution and Bill of Rights only apply to citizens and legal visitors. Illegal aliens deserve no legal protections. A 1,000 mile line of Claymores would be a good start.
                            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I tend to recall the time another illegal alien was executed. Kidnapped a poor, helpless little baby for ransom, was delivered the ransom money, just to kill the poor kid by bashing in his skull!

Bleeding hearts claimed his trial was a sham, and that evidence was planted, although the money was found in his house, as well as the typewriter the ransom notes were typed on, and the doctor who acted as courier and messenger recognized his voice from another room.

Sounding familiar? Bruno Richard Hauptman. Executed in the electric chair in New Jersey for the murder of Charles Lindbergh, Jr.

In my opinion, it doesn't make a damned bit of difference where a person is from; come to this country and violate our laws, you will suffer the consequences. That is the opinion of most other countries towards Americans.
                              Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3487 users online. 201 members and 3286 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X