Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talked with KK last night, as Piper said, she's doing good. Had a blast talking with her, can't wait till she gets back here, which should be sometime today.

She also told me she'd "break something of major importance on me" if I was to flirt in her absence!! LOL

I wonder what she meant by that???? [Eek!]
    Steve

Comment

Oh, she did say she had one problem though. Seems she's having trouble with her hospital gown, seems she's having trouble keeping the back tied. Guess it was getting kind of drafty back there [Wink]

Of course her describing the problem to me did little to help my insomnia!!! Hehe [Wink]
      Steve

Comment

JeeGirl.....I tried to "heal her"......but the phone connection was bad......darn telephone companies!!!
        Steve

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Steve in PA:
          I wonder what she meant by that???? [Eek!]

Tee hee hee.....

Comment

Steve, I just spoke with her and read her your posts. It certainly cheered her up . I read her all of the replies and well wishes. She sounds great and she can't wait to get back here.
            Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

JeeGirl.....I was going to call her on my way home from work this morning, but didn't want to wake her, although I'm sure she kept pestering the nurses all night...."fluff my pillow please", or "get me another blanket"
              Steve

Comment

From the bottom of my heart, thank you ALL so very much. You have no idea how much your kind words mean to me.

Without making this sound too sappy or like some winning Oscar speech, a very special thank you to four very special people: Piper, JeeGirl, Robert and Steve.

Michele, I don't know what I would have done without you. Thank you for listening to me cry like a baby and being there to calm my fears. For everything you've done, thank you. I love ya, sista!

Jeanine, it's been far too long. I've missed you more than you know. Glad to have you back. Don't be surprised if you get a call and the receptionist tells you it's Mike ____! I love ya, buddy.

Robert, my very best friend. Thank you for putting up with the PITA that I am. Thank you for being there for me. And I promise when I reschedule my trip, dinner it is. And well, you know...

Steve, I never thought I'd talk to you for the very first time from a hospital bed. Not exactly what I had planned. [Wink] It was wonderful talking to you and I look forward to talking to you again very soon. Oh, and btw, do you think that couple ever got through to his parents...from the back seat!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

[ 08-16-2002, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

"Steve, I never thought I'd talk to you for the very first time from a hospital bed. Not exactly what I had planned. It was wonderful talking to you and I look forward to talking to you again very soon. Oh, and btw, do you think that couple ever got through to his parents...from the back seat!"

My pleasure Katey.....glad your back on your feet. Piper has been flirting like crazy with me. I've been fending her off.....told her I'm saving myself for you!!!! [Wink]

Yeah, I'm sure he got through........guess he was hoping for "better reception" from the back seat!! [Wink]
                  Steve

Comment

Katey, glad to see you are better. Take care!

Comment

Kate-

Sorry I couldn't call. I actually got the number from Piper, and then before I could get to a cell phone, the rain started (monsoon, actually) and I got to answer alarms for about 2 hours straight.

Glad you're okay-hope you feel better.
                      People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Hey, Krimpet, I'm sure you're glad it's over. I had one once and never felt worse. The thing is that once it's done, it's done. The only thing left is the fear you'll get another one.

Let's both keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

Welcome home Kate. Your not a PITA (well most days). Always time for dinner and well..you know [Wink]

Rest up and remember 8 glasses of water a day!

Comment

From one pita to another, get well soon!

Comment

Hi Dino,

Actually I still have a ways to go before this is over. I still have the stones in me and they have to be taken care of soon.

I won't get into major details because it all sounds so disgusting, but the operation was to place a stent inside me to let the kidney drain, because the stone in my left kidney was blocking it and causing severe infection.

They found a number of stones; one in the left kidney, and numerous ones in the right, with a huge one that is causing concern for the doc.

I will be scheduled for lithotripsy soon and I pray it works, because if not, it's another operation.

Thank you for your kind words. You're a sweetie.

Comment

quote:
                                Originally posted by Blue23:
                                Welcome home Kate. Your not a PITA (well most days). Always time for dinner and well..you know [Wink]

Rest up and remember 8 glasses of water a day!

I swear it, I have just about downed a gallon of water. The antibiotic I'm on makes me sooooo thirsty and I was told to drink lots of water. I feel like I can't get enough.

I'll be glad when I'm better so I can really be a PITA.

And btw, yes, I do know. [Wink]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6064 users online. 348 members and 5716 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X