300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any GA or FL Troopers on board

I am with Cobb Co PD and have once again started the long and tedious application process and would like some input from Troopers of both agencies. Of course not knowing much about either one, except from what I have gathered from the respective websites and other misc. info on the web, I am somewhat apprehensive of what lay ahead. So please tell me your likes and dislikes in the policy, proceedures, work load, supervision, equipment, quality of life, ability to advance and general opinion of your agency. Thanks!!

[ 08-15-2002, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: Ginsu ]
    Rob

Why you wanna be GSP or FHP? Whats wrong with Cobb PD? Whats your honest views on them? I could use um for future refrence.

Comment

Well nothing really. When I was getting out of the Marines I originally wanted GA or FL State Patrol but at that time both agencies pay was unacceptable. Now neither one pays as much as who I work for now but both state agencies have raised it enough to be acceptable for me.

If you do decide to come to Cobb PD you will have plenty of work, especially if you get to zones 1-3, zone 4 is picking up and zone 5 is growing but still pretty quiet. The only problem with z4 is once assigned there it is hard to get transfered because no one wants to leave the other zones. And of course I am at 4 .... But that is only a very small part of why I am applying with the two state agencies.
      Rob

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3574 users online. 203 members and 3371 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X