300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottled or Tap?

For all you beer drinkers, sorry to disappoint you. Yuck! I hate beer! I meant water. Do you prefer bottled water or tap water? Personally, I can't stand drinking tap water. I live on Dasani. I should probably buy stock in the Coca-Cola company. Between their Dasani water and Diet Coke w/Lemon, I could probably own half the company!

[ 08-14-2002, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Gotta be bottled, preferably Evian or Vichy Cantal if I can get it. The tap water where I live is so hard you need a knife and fork to drink it [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
    Got to filter it twice just to make a bloody cup of tea
    sigpic
    Scream if you wanna go faster

Comment

It's all about the Evian baby.... [Wink]

Comment

I have had Evian many times, but just something about the Dasani. I know one thing, it tastes great on a hot summer day!

[ 08-14-2002, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

I prefer Mackeson Triple Stout.

Comment

Doesn't sound like any bottled water I've ever heard of, so am I right in assuming it's beer?

Comment

Bottled definitely. Our tap water...well....UGH!

Comment

In my area the city supplied water comes from either the Schuylkill or the Delaware rivers. The "Schuylkill Punch", as it's often called, is terrible but I actially like the Delaware water. It may be the inimitable tang of the PCB's and dioxins that appeals to me.

My grandparents used to have a house in the pine barrens of South Jersey that drew its water from a well. Everyone raved about its taste and healthful quality. Whenever I visited for an extended period, I'd bring a few old Tropicana bottles filled with city water for my personal use. They thought I was crazy but I knew what I liked.

I recently bought one of those Brita filter pitchers to use for making coffee. I've even taken to using the filtered water for drinking and cooking. The water retains that municipal taste I like but the filter takes out the bad stuff, or at least I've convinced myself that it does.

I sometimes drink bottled water, but only when I'm in New Jersey. [Wink]

Comment

Dinosaur,

The thought of drinking Schuylkill water is enough to make me ill. The water here in UD is no better though.

Where I grew up in So. Jersey, I loved the tap water. Never had anything like it before that or since then. See, Jersey is good for some things.

Comment

KK,
                    It does have water in it and it is in a bottle, and it is much better than beer.

Comment

Bacardi Silver...looks like water, and its in a bottle.
                      "I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that f***ed-up bar!"

Jay the Prophet

Comment

Bottled water, definitely. Three Springs or Poland Spring. I've shied away from soda, instead I've taken to Gatorade or Fresca or Nestea Rasberry or Peach flavored tea.
                        Steve

Comment

I drink tap water around the house, but when I play golf, I ice down either Dasani or Ozarka bottled. Just tastes better if it has been on ice a couple of hours.
                          "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

Tap at home, bottled when out running around.

Comment

Zephyrhills bottled.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3691 users online. 275 members and 3416 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X