300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Wet...

Well, got home from work and it's storming outside...nothing like a late summer rain.

So guess what I did?

I went out and played in it!  -

Tell me something you've done recently that is childlike...

Ok, time to dry off...tee hee hee.

I love to play in the rain, especially on a hot summer day. It feels great.

As for childlike play, I played hopscotch with the little girls that live down the street from me last week. Nice kids. They double dutch all the time too, but I don't think I could keep up with them. They'd probably want to strangle me with the rope out of pure frustration because I'd screw it up! I was pretty good at double dutch when I was a kid though. To be young again...

Comment

We were at my Mom's this past spring & there are three huge oak trees in the yard that I used to climb as a kid. We were outside finishing up some yard work & I just couldn't resist. I climbed up in one of the trees. My wife just kept saying, "Okay, we're going to have to go to the hospital & explain how a 50 year old man fell out of a tree." I didn't, so there.

Comment

Pigskin did your wife happen to take any pix of you in the tree???? If not, she should have!

Piper, P L E A S E send us some rain out this way. Our so called "monsoon" season seems to be non existant this year! [Frown]
        6P1 (retired)

Comment

Insert image of Piper wearing a wet T-shirt HERE!
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

MMMMM.... Piper in a wet T-shirt WOW!!LOL
            We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.

Nelson Mandela

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6189 users online. 375 members and 5814 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X